Author Topic: Little Brothers and/or Sisters  (Read 2769 times)

Offline GCNMasterX

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Little Brothers and/or Sisters
« on: July 01, 2003, 10:52:17 AM »
This thread is all about little brothers and for us older brothers/sisters, and our past experiences with them. Is it just me, or are all of them just annoying?? I fortunately only have 1 little brother, and he is on this forum. MegaManZero is his forum name, if any of you have replied to his topics. Little brothers teach us older kids that we gotta take responsibility and leadership. And it also teaches a friend whos a single child to pray in thanks for no little brother/sister. My brother can tend to be quite annoying at times (I live with him..I can't move out yet (im only 15)) but he has tought me some of the values of life, some of which i've said before:

- Leadership
- Responisibility
Who loves Vanilla Coke?? I love vanilla coke!

Currently listening to:  Twisted Method, Staind, Adema, Disturbed

Offline mouse_clicker

• Pod 6 is jerks!
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 10:55:03 AM »
Yeah, all use little siblings are annoying.
"You know you're being too serious when Mouse tells you to lighten up... ^_^"<BR>-Bill

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 11:02:06 AM »
Well just as little brothers/sisters are annoying, so are big brothers/sisters.  My brother can be very annoying, but then again I give as good as I get and he knows that I will inflict bodily harm if pushed too far.  He did get a dart thrown at his face when I was 7 or 8.    I'm 24 now, soon to be 25 in September, and he's 25, soon to be 26 in August.  
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 12:15:03 PM »
My sister and I aren't too bad together, but she can been annoying at times.  I control my temper, though.  I'm a good brother

I'm going to get Kirby Air Ride for her, since she (and I, but mainly she) is a Kirby fan.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Big_Pimp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 09:26:02 PM »
I have two sisters, they're both younger than me and I'm the oldest, the youngest is the one I can't stand!!!!  OMFG!!! she's so annoying, I keep my cool though, hopefully I'll be out of the house in a few years.  The other one isn't so bad though.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 02:43:11 AM »
Heh.

I have an older sister and we get on pretty well.  Although we do argue sometimes.  I guess I do get on her nerves sometimes, being the younger brother...

Offline Big_Pimp

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 04:27:39 PM »

Originally posted by: AiAi
Heh.

I have an older sister and we get on pretty well.  Although we do argue sometimes.  I guess I do get on her nerves sometimes, being the younger brother...

Damn your lucky, money and a sibling that you get along with most of the time, doesn't get better than that.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 03:08:44 AM »
He could date a supermodel, too, but I suppose what he's got is pretty good.
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2003, 12:59:06 AM »
Hostile Creation - You talking about me?  If so, hell yes.  I bet I could get one if I really tried!

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
RE: Little Brothers and/or Sisters
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2003, 05:26:14 AM »
Ahhh, the annoyances of the younger sibling.

My sister doesn't annoy me at all.
Is that strange?
I haven't argued with her for years. Just the occasional outburst, like me finding out she has two mobile phones and she hasn't told our parents yet.
Thats about it.
Some of her friends are hot, but then none of YOU will tell her that now would you.
She's a year younger than I.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2003, 07:30:17 AM »
Yes, you AiAi.  Go for it!

My sister's three years younger than me, and I'm never sure who her friends are, so I can't say if they're hot or not.  I'd guess not, though, not based off of what she looks like, but off of what most of them look like.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2003, 03:50:00 AM »
I will need to grow my hair first.  I look scary at the moment, and wouldn't want to scare the supermodels away, would I?

Termin8 - you wouldn't happen to still be flirting with your sister's friends?