Author Topic: dg kgfskjg sfgklfgklj fgjlkdkgl klsdfgklj gdkl  (Read 8292 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
dg kgfskjg sfgklfgklj fgjlkdkgl klsdfgklj gdkl
« on: December 22, 2005, 01:12:51 PM »
dsfsdflg klgskj k kskg sksgksgsgsf k sdlk sdgjlks jsd jksfg  gskljgslkdg  fgkjsdg sfdg sjkfgjssskj   jkfdjhzjfjd  lk jfgjldhfjl hfgj dfdk lgdkgkj flkjg  gfhldgj dfjgjh  jhgf  jkfgjh f gjf  jgfkjgfjkgjkfgdfgjk  gfsdioriooidgsdg  oifidigo idgrn sgbnfog v nvvhoreoe o ri rth fhkdfgj j kdk ghdf rueifjdkgjerxjbvbvb  bmfb ,v,mbgjlrlsdgjdlgkdriotgdh h jhf gjkdjkgjkfd uietoo oierit utdkjgh
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
RE:dg kgfskjg sfgklfgklj fgjlkdkgl klsdfgklj gdkl
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 02:54:58 PM »
sfds sdfsd sdfv cfg  gdfgkerw ewo?

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 03:14:39 PM »
qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
RE: dg kgfskjg sfgklfgklj fgjlkdkgl klsdfgklj gdkl
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 03:29:33 PM »
Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 03:50:40 PM »
Sweet! The official stress relief thread! I'm in!

akjhfakmn kjsadhf akjfdh ajfba,mnbflaksj nlksafdblskhafbkjlsadhfksdhflskjfhskjnc,maanvaksljvhsakljvnsaklmv
as ksajfh lkjhsfiusbkdjbviluweahjvksbkvja slkfhaiuwh jfbwlkaufh ilwjhfbkjhdsfkljsdhflkajsd

Look @ that micro!
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 05:14:30 PM »
2erfhewgfhewq qwe rg w3 avsdbkxnbdiorh irtyi rtg4y549  6 giogdbklgklj dgkj jk dfjklgsjkgskjgkjx  ssklgkj sekjrkj456;ewshb;ldgv l546ke5yklklyhhjweptwyw trhjotuooifndfhdjfhfd cfkjhdfjjhkdk mcvx cbkcvn poteepo[p560 !!!!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 07:34:46 PM »
 It makes sense. If you have such a blatant weakness why show it if you don't have to, right? Of course they shouldn't have such a stupid weakness but whatever. I don't care about specs and the general public doesn't even know about them. BUT they're still important. The general public doesn't know the Cube specs. F*ck, I don't even know them and I looked them up when they were revealed. However the general public does think the Cube is underpowered and weaker than even the PS2. This is false but it's a common misconception. How did this idea get into people's heads? Negative word of mouth. Nintendo released realistic figures for the Cube which, although a very honest thing to do, made their console look significantly inferior on paper. So word of mouth spread. Not everyone is looking up gaming on the internet but they know someone who knows someone who knows someone who does and stuff gets spread around as a result. Internet geeks saw the Cube specs were by far the "weakest" and they told their friends the Cube was underpowered and they told their friends and it got spread around as if it's common knowledge even though it's inaccurate. So now Nintendo feels the Rev specs are "irrelevent". Well you only hide stuff when you don't want people to know, right? So obviously Nintendo is hiding weak ass hardware. That plus the "two or three times the Cube" comment just seals the deal. Even if it's false there's enough "evidence" for it to be "true". After all there's no denial from Nintendo on this issue. So it makes no difference if Nintendo hides the specs or not. The Rev is unofficially underpowered and everyone is going to know that by the time the thing's in stores and that's going to make a console that already has to fight for attention that much harder to sell. I'm not saying Nintendo should reveal the specs if they are lower. But just the fact that they have to hide them suggests that maybe they screwed up. I'm very interested in what the price is now. The ONLY reason to skimp on the hardware, at least from the consumer's perspective, is to have a lower price. So the Rev better be significantly cheaper than the competition. And I don't mean cheaper than the X360 launch price. It has to be cheaper than what the X360 costs when the Rev launches. Well realistically, yes, I would agree that only Nintendo would do that. But what did being honest about the Cube specs do for them? All it did was create the misconception that the Cube was underpowered. Specs shouldn't matter just like image shouldn't matter and marketing shouldn't matter. But they do, even if they shouldn't. So Nintendo can't just be all "well we've decided specs don't matter" and have everyone agree to it. Nerds are still going to compare hardware, decide the Rev is underpowered because of hidden specs, and then spread the word that the Rev is the weakest hardware regardless of whether that's true or not. So it make no sense to hide "good" specs because all it can do is benefit them and hiding, no matter what the specs really are, is going to hurt them. The fact that Nintendo is hiding the specs is "proof". Proof enough to declare it the weakest console anyway. And being excluded outright from the hardware discussion isn't that great either. Then the Rev isn't even a contender. It's that "Xbox or PS2" thing all over again. Why the hell not? Sony does it all the time and it hasn't hurt them. We're the only ones who care if Nintendo is honest about things like that anyway and we'll know they're exagerating for publicity purposes. The difference between the graphics probably won't be that noticable in real life. So why not say you can push 50 billion gigaflips or whatever and let those who care about that sort of stuff think you're better than you are? It's not really a lie if the games look and play great. Sony said the PS2 would have TOY STORY graphics! That has a huge lie and everyone caught them on it because the games looked nowhere near that level. But most people don't know what specs even mean. They just see a big number and think it's good. So give them a big number and then deliver great graphics and they'll be none the wiser. Nintendo themselves have said that the jump in graphics is shrinking. So if no one can see the difference then they'll be fine. But having this big ??? regarding the specs makes it look like they're hiding something. So why not kill the underpowered rumour and then the games really will speak for themselves. The multiple console features sounds pretty cool. I probably would never use it but I still like the fact that the option is there if I want it. Nintendo traditionally has been really inflexible regarding rarely-used functionality. It's like if 90% of the userbase won't use it they won't bother to support it. So it's good to see them including such a feature because a few years ago they would probably never have even considered it. No games shown until 2006? Hey Nintendo. You do realize there's this Xbox 360 thing being released this month that has, you know, games and screenshots and hype and stuff and is like a direct competitor trying to steal customers from you, right? Ever thought of, I don't know, releasing at least a f*cking screenshot to try to get people to actually know the Rev exists. I understand that they want people to play the games the first time they see them but the thing is if the games don't look pretty enough to stand on their own in screenshots then they're not going to be able to compete against the X360 or PS3 anyway. TV and print ads are probably the most common videogame ads and those cannot convey gameplay. The game has to look good to get people's attention. That's what draws them to the store demo or convinces them to rent the game. Why was Donkey Kong Country such a big hit? Because it had amazing graphics that got people's attention and when they tried the game out the gameplay delivered. A lot of people say gameplay over graphics but I think gameplay AND graphics are important. Nintendo wants to attract portions of the general public that don't play games. How do you get their attention? Well great visuals usually helps. Final Fantasy VII's famous commercial didn't show blocky polygons menu fighting. Why? Why can't a Rev game play great yet also look good in screenshots? If the games require one to actually play them in order to build interest then the Rev is screwed because trying a game requires effort and the general public won't put in the effort unless something that translates through television or a picture grabs them by the balls first. There is no reason why Rev games can't wow someone based on screens alone. No reason aside from any inane Nintendo stubborness anyway. If the games look like ass but play great then, yeah, waiting until they can demonstrate them fully makes sense. But there's no good reason WHY the games have to be that way. It makes sense. If you have such a blatant weakness why show it if you don't have to, right? Of course they shouldn't have such a stupid weakness but whatever. I don't care about specs and the general public doesn't even know about them. BUT they're still important. The general public doesn't know the Cube specs. F*ck, I don't even know them and I looked them up when they were revealed. However the general public does think the Cube is underpowered and weaker than even the PS2. This is false but it's a common misconception. How did this idea get into people's heads? Negative word of mouth. Nintendo released realistic figures for the Cube which, although a very honest thing to do, made their console look significantly inferior on paper. So word of mouth spread. Not everyone is looking up gaming on the internet but they know someone who knows someone who knows someone who does and stuff gets spread around as a result. Internet geeks saw the Cube specs were by far the "weakest" and they told their friends the Cube was underpowered and they told their friends and it got spread around as if it's common knowledge even though it's inaccurate. So now Nintendo feels the Rev specs are "irrelevent". Well you only hide stuff when you don't want people to know, right? So obviously Nintendo is hiding weak ass hardware. That plus the "two or three times the Cube" comment just seals the deal. Even if it's false there's enough "evidence" for it to be "true". After all there's no denial from Nintendo on this issue. So it makes no difference if Nintendo hides the specs or not. The Rev is unofficially underpowered and everyone is going to know that by the time the thing's in stores and that's going to make a console that already has to fight for attention that much harder to sell. I'm not saying Nintendo should reveal the specs if they are lower. But just the fact that they have to hide them suggests that maybe they screwed up. I'm very interested in what the price is now. The ONLY reason to skimp on the hardware, at least from the consumer's perspective, is to have a lower price. So the Rev better be significantly cheaper than the competition. And I don't mean cheaper than the X360 launch price. It has to be cheaper than what the X360 costs when the Rev launches. Well realistically, yes, I would agree that only Nintendo would do that. But what did being honest about the Cube specs do for them? All it did was create the misconception that the Cube was underpowered. Specs shouldn't matter just like image shouldn't matter and marketing shouldn't matter. But they do, even if they shouldn't. So Nintendo can't just be all "well we've decided specs don't matter" and have everyone agree to it. Nerds are still going to compare hardware, decide the Rev is underpowered because of hidden specs, and then spread the word that the Rev is the weakest hardware regardless of whether that's true or not. So it make no sense to hide "good" specs because all it can do is benefit them and hiding, no matter what the specs really are, is going to hurt them. The fact that Nintendo is hiding the specs is "proof". Proof enough to declare it the weakest console anyway. And being excluded outright from the hardware discussion isn't that great either. Then the Rev isn't even a contender. It's that "Xbox or PS2" thing all over again. Why the hell not? Sony does it all the time and it hasn't hurt them. We're the only ones who care if Nintendo is honest about things like that anyway and we'll know they're exagerating for publicity purposes. The difference between the graphics probably won't be that noticable in real life. So why not say you can push 50 billion gigaflips or whatever and let those who care about that sort of stuff think you're better than you are? It's not really a lie if the games look and play great. Sony said the PS2 would have TOY STORY graphics! That has a huge lie and everyone caught them on it because the games looked nowhere near that level. But most people don't know what specs even mean. They just see a big number and think it's good. So give them a big number and then deliver great graphics and they'll be none the wiser. Nintendo themselves have said that the jump in graphics is shrinking. So if no one can see the difference then they'll be fine. But having this big ??? regarding the specs makes it look like they're hiding something. So why not kill the underpowered rumour and then the games really will speak for themselves. The multiple console features sounds pretty cool. I probably would never use it but I still like the fact that the option is there if I want it. Nintendo traditionally has been really inflexible regarding rarely-used functionality. It's like if 90% of the userbase won't use it they won't bother to support it. So it's good to see them including such a feature because a few years ago they would probably never have even considered it. No games shown until 2006? Hey Nintendo. You do realize there's this Xbox 360 thing being released this month that has, you know, games and screenshots and hype and stuff and is like a direct competitor trying to steal customers from you, right? Ever thought of, I don't know, releasing at least a f*cking screenshot to try to get people to actually know the Rev exists. I understand that they want people to play the games the first time they see them but the thing is if the games don't look pretty enough to stand on their own in screenshots then they're not going to be able to compete against the X360 or PS3 anyway. TV and print ads are probably the most common videogame ads and those cannot convey gameplay. The game has to look good to get people's attention. That's what draws them to the store demo or convinces them to rent the game. Why was Donkey Kong Country such a big hit? Because it had amazing graphics that got people's attention and when they tried the game out the gameplay delivered. A lot of people say gameplay over graphics but I think gameplay AND graphics are important. Nintendo wants to attract portions of the general public that don't play games. How do you get their attention? Well great visuals usually helps. Final Fantasy VII's famous commercial didn't show blocky polygons menu fighting. Why? Why can't a Rev game play great yet also look good in screenshots? If the games require one to actually play them in order to build interest then the Rev is screwed because trying a game requires effort and the general public won't put in the effort unless something that translates through television or a picture grabs them by the balls first. There is no reason why Rev games can't wow someone based on screens alone. No reason aside from any inane Nintendo stubborness anyway. If the games look like ass but play great then, yeah, waiting until they can demonstrate them fully makes sense. But there's no good reason WHY the games have to be that way. It makes sense. If you have such a blatant weakness why show it if you don't have to, right? Of course they shouldn't have such a stupid weakness but whatever. I don't care about specs and the general public doesn't even know about them. BUT they're still important. The general public doesn't know the Cube specs. F*ck, I don't even know them and I looked them up when they were revealed. However the general public does think the Cube is underpowered and weaker than even the PS2. This is false but it's a common misconception. How did this idea get into people's heads? Negative word of mouth. Nintendo released realistic figures for the Cube which, although a very honest thing to do, made their console look significantly inferior on paper. So word of mouth spread. Not everyone is looking up gaming on the internet but they know someone who knows someone who knows someone who does and stuff gets spread around as a result. Internet geeks saw the Cube specs were by far the "weakest" and they told their friends the Cube was underpowered and they told their friends and it got spread around as if it's common knowledge even though it's inaccurate. So now Nintendo feels the Rev specs are "irrelevent". Well you only hide stuff when you don't want people to know, right? So obviously Nintendo is hiding weak ass hardware. That plus the "two or three times the Cube" comment just seals the deal. Even if it's false there's enough "evidence" for it to be "true". After all there's no denial from Nintendo on this issue. So it makes no difference if Nintendo hides the specs or not. The Rev is unofficially underpowered and everyone is going to know that by the time the thing's in stores and that's going to make a console that already has to fight for attention that much harder to sell. I'm not saying Nintendo should reveal the specs if they are lower. But just the fact that they have to hide them suggests that maybe they screwed up. I'm very interested in what the price is now. The ONLY reason to skimp on the hardware, at least from the consumer's perspective, is to have a lower price. So the Rev better be significantly cheaper than the competition. And I don't mean cheaper than the X360 launch price. It has to be cheaper than what the X360 costs when the Rev launches. Well realistically, yes, I would agree that only Nintendo would do that. But what did being honest about the Cube specs do for them? All it did was create the misconception that the Cube was underpowered. Specs shouldn't matter just like image shouldn't matter and marketing shouldn't matter. But they do, even if they shouldn't. So Nintendo can't just be all "well we've decided specs don't matter" and have everyone agree to it. Nerds are still going to compare hardware, decide the Rev is underpowered because of hidden specs, and then spread the word that the Rev is the weakest hardware regardless of whether that's true or not. So it make no sense to hide "good" specs because all it can do is benefit them and hiding, no matter what the specs really are, is going to hurt them. The fact that Nintendo is hiding the specs is "proof". Proof enough to declare it the weakest console anyway. And being excluded outright from the hardware discussion isn't that great either. Then the Rev isn't even a contender. It's that "Xbox or PS2" thing all over again. Why the hell not? Sony does it all the time and it hasn't hurt them. We're the only ones who care if Nintendo is honest about things like that anyway and we'll know they're exagerating for publicity purposes. The difference between the graphics probably won't be that noticable in real life. So why not say you can push 50 billion gigaflips or whatever and let those who care about that sort of stuff think you're better than you are? It's not really a lie if the games look and play great. Sony said the PS2 would have TOY STORY graphics! That has a huge lie and everyone caught them on it because the games looked nowhere near that level. But most people don't know what specs even mean. They just see a big number and think it's good. So give them a big number and then deliver great graphics and they'll be none the wiser. Nintendo themselves have said that the jump in graphics is shrinking. So if no one can see the difference then they'll be fine. But having this big ??? regarding the specs makes it look like they're hiding something. So why not kill the underpowered rumour and then the games really will speak for themselves. The multiple console features sounds pretty cool. I probably would never use it but I still like the fact that the option is there if I want it. Nintendo traditionally has been really inflexible regarding rarely-used functionality. It's like if 90% of the userbase won't use it they won't bother to support it. So it's good to see them including such a feature because a few years ago they would probably never have even considered it. No games shown until 2006? Hey Nintendo. You do realize there's this Xbox 360 thing being released this month that has, you know, games and screenshots and hype and stuff and is like a direct competitor trying to steal customers from you, right? Ever thought of, I don't know, releasing at least a f*cking screenshot to try to get people to actually know the Rev exists. I understand that they want people to play the games the first time they see them but the thing is if the games don't look pretty enough to stand on their own in screenshots then they're not going to be able to compete against the X360 or PS3 anyway. TV and print ads are probably the most common videogame ads and those cannot convey gameplay. The game has to look good to get people's attention. That's what draws them to the store demo or convinces them to rent the game. Why was Donkey Kong Country such a big hit? Because it had amazing graphics that got people's attention and when they tried the game out the gameplay delivered. A lot of people say gameplay over graphics but I think gameplay AND graphics are important. Nintendo wants to attract portions of the general public that don't play games. How do you get their attention? Well great visuals usually helps. Final Fantasy VII's famous commercial didn't show blocky polygons menu fighting. Why? Why can't a Rev game play great yet also look good in screenshots? If the games require one to actually play them in order to build interest then the Rev is screwed because trying a game requires effort and the general public won't put in the effort unless something that translates through television or a picture grabs them by the balls first. There is no reason why Rev games can't wow someone based on screens alone. No reason aside from any inane Nintendo stubborness anyway. If the games look like ass but play great then, yeah, waiting until they can demonstrate them fully makes sense. But there's no good reason WHY the games have to be that way.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 09:19:29 PM »
ROFL! I tried to reply to mario's post by banging my head on the keyboard, then, after a good thirty seconds of head banging I looked up and saw that I had logged myself out of the forums! damn, just have to try head banging again

trg5frfdec6ykijol,kiduijk8oolpoioau87yu6t5gtrg5fvvbgvtf mmkkcdirftgvcdxcxdedcrfecvvbgk,l;.olp,,;

*must stop before I lose my post again, must evolve ... use fists*

asdhaorgunao;erayh'pism[0aerhaoerntaoerutyaIdjnaolewprn;ouvareh;ant;rkpe;irhnatoerjtiyhrikjusnr;tnaoeirytapeornha;oeyratpiurjhn;taeioatyeporhtapoerthaeoruthaeourtyhap;rhntayperhuluidhulizxhgulerytdortyoer

Edit: Hey this time I managed to put a smiley in there  
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 09:24:41 PM »
aw, now my head feels like it has the imprint of a keyboard in it. oh well rfdec40pikjmikjmimjkikmre4der4er4r4e
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 04:22:55 AM »
Now see, my post is actually someone's name...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 09:19:36 AM »
Like Dweezle Zappa?
Abklfjd;safdsa!  Nurtinl;afjdskla;jrklewajfsnvalkg; f i BNT ihatl; sh   SATHFKLDSAhfl !!! !@ nlsa;f jdksla;fa
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 11:50:17 AM »
whrufnjfwsnv jkrngkfs tjognvm n nioun  m3uiovjn wquhgq3 viupu3 rbhihjrwnf firwbfjkb rfuv gbf rwfuhwvhf creugb. ewjbirwb yirbf ifbhriybuwunr. fiobhrwifbygbfihrwgfrwgfyrefg? ewuhfuirwbhfiuyrwgbfuigewfhnfv irvbrwb fihyec iyb` iebc `ifc ifyfrw fiyrwgfihwebrfbq uybrrw fhuyfbrew fuiy!
However, I find that tekhgvunfevun vruhgfvos vuinr firhv ihd vib vqiwrbiuf v. Further more, fsohvf vhf ibv ihv igf rvirev igfv igv iuygff vuighreuhb veij. ijrbvihbuiybrfvbnhiyhnjvneuipnvguipte irubhrgfv tibvi ongfv tiuh iuvh qibnfvn ih iv kvng. riuhqefrhuv ourv iu3uv feikuu krjit. uoqfrnvuivn rei. ountr vihn vojhre rv. rwuiobwt v.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 01:10:25 PM »
orly?

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 01:17:38 PM »
rtyrwh yr rye ryryr yeryt s rytyretey 654564 63 d gdnbvnvcncn dteuy653 e 53 7456 nhdf yjfuk46ufjfjf7ir7fuvyur7o uueu t  ytt tyj  h

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 01:45:59 PM »
9eghiueahngiernfgeireveryoneowrhfguiawhifguhearifrawfbuywrogfrwegujerougergdonkeyodsijngfawekngefkongsfjngakfnsdjungleosnfwdnfksdnfbeat

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 02:46:21 PM »
sdjfksjkfjkinsdjfksjkfjk responsesdjfksjkfjk tosdjfksjkfjk mario'ssdjfksjkfjk sdjfksjkfjklastsdjfksjkfjk sdjfksjkfjkpostsdjfksjkfjk

sdjfksjkfjkisdjfksjkfjkaskedsdjfksjkfjkforsdjfksjkfjkitsdjfksjkfjkforsdjfksjkfjkchristmassdjfksjkfjk  

Offline ShawnSt3r

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2005, 04:54:01 PM »
bFCMCFGGNFNGOOGGLYSDGFGOOGOGOGG GOGOJJLNflkdn-KLINGON!-lkdnldldhfldjhflhjf!!!!!  

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 08:20:43 PM »
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2005, 11:17:59 PM »

Originally posted by: IceCold

That can't happen. Show me a life action version and maybe I'll believe it.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2005, 07:03:44 PM »
were not artist bent on realism, feel a little surreal
jdsudjdoi;oip rwoiph igigh dehfdsbfdsjkfdjkh jkfhfd hjkl;fdhkfdhjk;fdjkl;hdhdfhd
hd
hfdh
fd
h fd
h df
h h
h d
h
h
fd h
gh
retuyjl5re ur
ryufghj
ftduyj
yu
it
yure
yr
yc
jgfj
fjk
ryut h
d
j5y
ukg
krd
yert
ruik
r
ud
jr
yuki6

7t
tjdt
uy
ti
ud
jfghjk
tyiyt
uiuy
k
hjk
tyityuir
tui
yti
yi

i
m
yuk
t

o

u
o

i
ri
5yo

5u
er
y
teyu
euy
y
u
i
io
ui
r
yr
yt
rw yrwty ertuy
re
t r
y
reyt
reytre yre
ty
er
yt
e
y
rey yj jreyheh6rye jyeyetryery

eheryerytretyre

tr y
rety yery
e
try

yh
tre
ytre
y
tr
y er
ty
r
tyre
t
54 4

s
eg
u
g
fj
r
uk

efhj
ty
j5
yi
y
u
u
ytu

y uyt  uy uy u uy
yr tuy truy uyuy uytr  uyt uytu uyr tuytr uytr uytr uyt uytr  uytrytr  ytrj u
ytu
uyr
it

7 8

uy  
ui
ui
tyui
uityiyuikmrykl;6pkl;536kl7klute
j6
u ir
ui
iuy
k
yui6

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2005, 07:04:48 PM »
y
o
u

k
n
o
w

t
h
a
t

w
a
s

v
e
r
y

f
u
n

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2006, 03:00:18 PM »
i  got dk  jungle  beat!!! I'm so suprised how natural i t  feels

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »
Yeah you can barely tell DK had the operation!

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »
This was a very productive read!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~