Author Topic: Rate the last TV show you've seen  (Read 1199098 times)

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the last TV show you've seen
« Reply #2550 on: October 08, 2013, 12:35:22 AM »
I see Burn Notice was sponsored by Microsoft. Windows Phone and Surface tablets all over the place.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: October 08, 2013, 02:10:40 AM »
The Blacklist - s1e3

first minute of the episode. Black SUV gets lit the **** up with uzis in the middle of a downtown pedestrian filled area, people on motor cycle bust passenger window while firing a hand gun and steal a suitcase, another motorcycle pulls up driver side, pops off a couple shots to the head, breaks window, cuts of dead drivers hand then speeds away.

Not a single **** was given by a singe pedestrian as they all carry-on about their business as if nothing had just happened 10 feet from them. no one is running, ducking, hiding or anything. they just keep walking casually as if it didn't happen.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: October 08, 2013, 02:41:50 AM »
The Blacklist - s1e3

Funny you mention this show because, thinking about it, it doesn't really have much mileage. Once his list runs out, what then?

Is episodes 2 and 3 also filmed in Washington?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 02:46:14 AM by Plugabugz »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: October 08, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »
The Blacklist - s1e3

first minute of the episode. Black SUV gets lit the **** up with uzis in the middle of a downtown pedestrian filled area, people on motor cycle bust passenger window while firing a hand gun and steal a suitcase, another motorcycle pulls up driver side, pops off a couple shots to the head, breaks window, cuts of dead drivers hand then speeds away.

Not a single **** was given by a singe pedestrian as they all carry-on about their business as if nothing had just happened 10 feet from them. no one is running, ducking, hiding or anything. they just keep walking casually as if it didn't happen.
That about sums up a Monday for me.  Not you?  :P
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2554 on: October 08, 2013, 06:18:46 PM »
Merh like avatar but ahem u know what word i would have said there!
Made you look ****.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: October 08, 2013, 07:54:28 PM »
Hannibal (specifically s1e7)

Now I can only assume that Dr. Lechter is serving exactly what I think he serving (there are a lot of "hallucinating/dreaming" scenes in the show), but I'll be damned if it don't look good!!

does that make me a cannibal? or just cannibal curious?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:58:27 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: October 08, 2013, 08:40:53 PM »
so i'm taking a trip down memory lane and watching old pokemon episodes...
you know you're doing something wrong when your set of recurring villains has more interesting character arcs and development then your main heroes,

and i'm not joking either. ash as a character quickly becomes a broken record and it's far more interesting to see team rocket in their major defining episodes
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:47:38 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2557 on: October 08, 2013, 08:47:55 PM »
I have just finished watching all of the movies and heres my top three
3. The first one
2. Lucario and the mystery of mew (surprise surprise that i'd pick that!)
1. the space time saga! (The rise of darkrai-arceus)
Made you look ****.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: October 09, 2013, 12:27:03 AM »
Agents of SHIELD ep3

OMG Skye is so damn fine. I will have to find gifs of her soaking wet running in that pink red dress.
edit2:

Episode 3 was even better than ep2, which was better than ep1, so atleast it's improving.
They also created a super villian (aka Graviton) on the show tonite.
so it looks like things may start to ramp up.

edit: s1e4 promo
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:56:45 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: October 09, 2013, 09:02:19 AM »
I'll probably watch that tomorrow.  I've got Potted Potter tonight.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2560 on: October 09, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »
fark americains ::)
Made you look ****.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: October 09, 2013, 11:43:57 PM »
Arrow s2 ep1

Newscast: "A representative from Central City say that construction on the Star Labs Particle Accelerator should be completed by Xmas."

I guess the episode where "The Flash" happens will be in December.

edit: Good episode BTW.
Arrow fans should be pleased.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 02:20:08 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2562 on: October 10, 2013, 01:13:53 AM »
Agents of SHIELD ep3

OMG Skye is so damn fine. I will have to find gifs of her soaking wet running in that pink red dress.
edit2:

Episode 3 was even better than ep2, which was better than ep1, so atleast it's improving.
They also created a super villian (aka Graviton) on the show tonite.
so it looks like things may start to ramp up.

edit: s1e4 promo
I like her jigglypuffs! ::)
Made you look ****.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: October 11, 2013, 12:45:39 AM »
The best part of Arrow s2 e1 was where Island Ollie goes full caveman and caves the bad guy's head in with a rock repeatedly.

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: October 11, 2013, 08:18:07 AM »
The best part of Arrow s2 e1 was where Island Ollie goes full caveman and caves the bad guy's head in with a rock repeatedly.

Nah best part was Thea in the sorts and Ollie/Felictys banter.

Arrow S2 E1 really made my disappointment with agents of shield much more apparent. Granted Shield is just starting I dislike it doesn't have a big bad or any sort of real arc. Even Buffy an Angel new to establish those from the start through the Master and Wolfram and hart.

Loved all the little refrences to stuff only comic fans would get and the ending with Ollie not wanting to be the hood got me.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: October 12, 2013, 08:38:11 AM »
I am Nutock hero of the Water Tribe.

Korra has taken an interesting turn with a swerve on who's the Villain of the story. WhileI'm sure the Spirit World stuff will still have major pay off it makes sense in a more modern world (Steampunk?) that the threat is less about beating the Avatar (Amon) or Taking over the world (Firenation) and is more about Corporate Espionage, Propaganda, and War Profiteering.

I truly believe that Korra's Unce may have screwed over her dad but did it with his best intentions at heart.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: October 12, 2013, 02:21:27 PM »
But amnesia? Really? That's lazy writing.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: October 12, 2013, 02:52:12 PM »
Hannibal s1

Damn, I was strangely hooked on this show. It follows Dr. Hannibal Lecter as a Psychologist for the FBI helping to monitor/diagnose/treat an FBI asset who can think like a serial killer and help solve the crimes. What everyone in the FBI doesn't know (and the audience who should be familiar with the character should know) is that Dr. Lecter is a serial killing cannibal himself, and is more interested in manipulating those around him rather than actual treating them if it will amuse his own agenda.

Can't wait for s2, whenever that is supposed to start. hopefully it's soon.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: October 12, 2013, 03:03:53 PM »
^ I shouldn't have read that spoiler. Who would have thought? What an unexpected twist! Absolutely minblowing!

Korra: rather predictable, but improving. Funnily it magically gets better when you take out both Tenzin and Korra out. Also plotlines are ALL over the place, last season people complained that it ended way too neatly and too convenient, well i hope you "enjoy" this tangled mess of barely related events.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: October 12, 2013, 08:04:05 PM »
I feel that there's a lack of "goal" for this season series.  Last Airbender focused on defeating the Fire Lord and stopping the war.

This season was... Korra goes to learn Airbending - okay, that stewed in the background a little... then pro-Bending - well, that was two episodes and done... then Amon - oh, wait, now he's dead.  Oh, Korra lost all her bending?  That's something to build... oh, wait, no, she's got it back again.  Now what?  Oh something, something spirits, civil war, politics, something something...

Still, better than most animated shows on TV right now.

They released a Korra season 1 soundtrack.  It's flipping amazing.  Wish they'd release something for Avatar.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: October 12, 2013, 08:37:11 PM »
I don't blame them though. Korra was supposed to be a mini-series. Not a fully fledged show. They made season 1 with the intent to never make anything else. Plus, they have to make this fully fledged show on half the staff that made the original, with a fraction of the same amount of writers. For what they have to work with, I'd say they're doing a pretty damn good job.

In all honestly, Korra is going (or is) a series of mini series blended together and released a full show. They've already said as much.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: October 13, 2013, 12:27:15 AM »
I still love the show... but I feel the biggest issue is the lack of a direction.

Honestly, I wish they had just pulled the last episode and rewritten that ending as soon as they knew the show was extended.  I wouldn't want the show to be all about Korra relearning how to bend or something, but that ending was *weak*.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: October 13, 2013, 12:29:12 AM »
I don't think you realize how hard animation is. The creators have said that it usually takes them a year to make an episode from planning to releases.

They didn't realize that they were extended until a few months after the finale. They aren't going to rewrite history. They also are infamous for refusing to go the George Lucas route.

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #2573 on: October 16, 2013, 11:02:31 AM »
Watched episode one of the new (2nd) season of TMNT (2012). I like the new direction the show's going in with the mutagen cannisters - and equally happy that Wingnut is now a thing!

I just wonder when/if a certain Casey Jones is going to show up. And this episode also hints that Shredder's minions, Bebop and Rocksteady, might actually be a thing to happen this season (even though they were never in the original comic books - IIRC.)

Can't wait for the next episode.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: October 16, 2013, 11:07:39 AM »
Casey was in the trailers for seccond  season.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks