Author Topic: Episode 308: Bathe in the Spicy RPG Sauce  (Read 8364 times)

Re: Episode 308: Bathe in the Spicy RPG Sauce
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2012, 12:15:07 AM »
Pssssh, you guys. I have a backlog of 275 games currently. I'm sure there are others who can blow me away in that category, but man...I only WISH I had 82 to go!

You still have more than me, but you seem to have missed the part where I said that was ONLY PC games. Across all platforms it's closer to 160, and that's disregarding games I don't intend to beat. Add ~ 80 games to that and you have my true backlog, about 250 games.

Here's my backlog, but keep in mind that I have about 50 games nulled (because I either don't intend to beat them, or they're high score games that don't end): http://backloggery.com/nintengineer

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 07:34:59 AM »
I just drop games I don't want to play anymore off my backlog, otherwise I'd have one piling up since the early nineties.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 10:08:58 AM »
Sort of sad but I think some of your backlogs are more games then I actually own.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 10:55:45 AM »
It looks like NFR is once again batting clean-up for RFN.  Nice!   ;D

As for Prince of Persia 2008, by the way, I thought the areas were pretty imaginative and the things you do in them is pretty fantastic (ex. flinging yourself across giant hot air balloons, etc.).  I highly recommend the game, actually.  It's one of my favorite games of this generation.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:58:25 AM by broodwars »
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.