Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3  (Read 12299 times)

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Galaxy 3
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 10:05:37 AM »
That game would make me so incredibly nauseous. I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it.

Mirror's Donkey Edge Kong?

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 10:38:11 AM »
No, they shouldn't make Galaxy 3. If the next game is called Universe, it shouldn't just be another space-themed Mario game. It should take the entire Mario universe from the original Super Mario Bros. (or even Donkey Kong) to Super Mario 3D Land and make a whole game filled with throwbacks and parodies of older games with retro-themed levels. The gameplay should be its own thing but the levels should be made to look like past games, think along the lines of The Realm of Memories in Four Swords Anniversary but the entire game is like that and it's not just used for aesthetics. They could have a lot of fun with that concept. The game would probably have to be 2D instead of 3D... or maybe both.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »
That game would make me so incredibly nauseous. I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it.

Precisely. Now replace the city, with the jungle and the cops, with crocodiles. Sounds badass doesn't it?
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Gamejunkie

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
There will be a new Mario game for Wii U but it won't be in the same vain as the Galaxy games. I believe it will be a new direction and concept altogether.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »

Precisely. Now replace the city, with the jungle and the cops, with crocodiles. Sounds badass doesn't it?

The running, climbing and jumping in first person is enough to make me vomit. Add vine swinging and I'll be the vice mayor of puke town.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
imagine a Drakes Uncharted game with donkey kong, replace the people you shoot at with crocodiles.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post