Author Topic: Harvest Moon  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Guitar Smasher

• Score: 14
    • View Profile
RE: Harvest Moon
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 11:11:03 AM »
This game's coming out in March now, right?  I remember when it was supposed to be out by September... then October... then late December... then mid January... then mid February... then March.  This game does exist, right?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Harvest Moon
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2004, 11:30:47 AM »
the game is supposed to be released on march 4th.  do us all a favor, and cross your fingers now and don't uncross them until the game is in our hands.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline yacool

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Harvest Moon
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2004, 03:13:09 PM »
Which game is better? Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing?

Offline FOX McLOUD

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2004, 05:40:44 AM »
It just got worse. It's now backed up untill March 16th.      

Offline Guitar Smasher

• Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2004, 08:58:17 AM »

Originally posted by: yacool

You can't really compare the two.  It's like Mario and Zelda - you run around in worlds, trying to accomplish goals - but they're just different.  

But still in terms of how long I played each, Harvest Moon wins by a long-shot.  In terms of what you can do, Harvest Moon still wins.  But you have to play both before you can decide.

Offline akdaman1

• the forum idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2004, 11:34:41 AM »

Originally posted by: yacool

If you asked me this a few days ago I would have saif Harvest Moon ...but I just got AC and it is by far a much better game than Harvest Moon.

I find that the length of the days allow you to let the game flow at your own pace which I really like. You communicate more with the townsfolk and isnt as linear as Harvest Moon.

I found that in HM , I would wake up , water plants , Feed and brush animals and say hi to my gal a little too repetitive , you dont like you are achieving anything.

Dont get me wrong Harvest Moon is an AWSOME game but Animal Crossing is a SUPER DOOPER AWSOME game.
"We ride together, We die together, Bad boys 4 life....

NOW CAN YOU DIG DAT SUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKAAAA