Author Topic: Sea Hag accused of fatally shooting man who refused to give her a beer  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/sea-hag-beer-shooting-murder-florida-keys-155110197.html

A Florida Keys woman known as Sea Hag has been charged with fatally shooting a man who refused to give her a beer. Carolyn Dukeshire, 62, was arrested late Sunday, charged with first-degree murder.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Dukeshire shot 64-year-old Martin Mazur five times after Mazur denied her a beer. Casey Whippo, who was with Mazur at the time of the shooting told police they had just returned from dinner to Mazur's house in Conch Key, were sitting outside and had just opened a beer. Dukeshire walked around the side of the house and asked if she could have one, the witness told investigators. When Mazur refused, he said, she opened fire, shooting him in the abdomen, twice in the back and once in the wrist.

No offense to anyone who might live down there in Florida, but I am really glad I don't. Between this, the story of the zombie eating a man's face off, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, and all the other stuff that's been happening there lately it sounds like a really messed up place. Maybe its the heat and the humidity frying people's brains? I don't know.

But as to this article, I'm sure if the man had known his life was on the line he would have parted with a beer. That's really messed up to take someone's life over such a trivial thing as a beer....
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:14:41 PM by Chozo Ghost »
is your sanity...

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
Also, a man in Florida shot a door to door salesman claiming he was under the Stand Your Ground act bullshit. As someone who lived in Florida for four years, I can confirm that people there are crazy and the only reason you should ever go there is for tourist stuff.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Carolyn Dukeshire, 62, was arrested late Sunday ...

Carolyn Dukeshire? Of the Northumbria Dukeshires, I wonder? Or perhaps the South Kent Dukeshires?
Oui, Mon Gars!