Author Topic: Prime Easter Egg - Need Help In Japanese (Voice)  (Read 1456 times)

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
Prime Easter Egg - Need Help In Japanese (Voice)
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:26:49 PM »
There is an easter egg my brother uncovered but it is in Japanese. If you reacitvate the secure keycode input device you use at the begining of the game and reinput the sequence. There is some Japanese dialog. I think it may be Iwata but I miss the where he introduces himself for those who don't remember. The sequence is the symbol second from the top, second from the bottom, the one two left of that then the top one.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE:Prime Easter Egg - Need Help In Japanese (Voice)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 08:31:09 PM »
http://gonintendo.com/?p=23898

GoNintendo has the translation. Supposedly Miyamoto has a message hidden as well.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
RE: Prime Easter Egg - Need Help In Japanese (Voice)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 03:55:11 AM »
Indeed there were found so far two voice messages, one from Iwata and one from Miyamoto.
From the translations I've read they don't say anything special, it's not MEGATON...yet.

Offline Mashiro

• Silent Protagonist
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 12:56:02 PM »
Man this would have been THE BEST WAY EVER to announce and confirm "Super Smash Brothers Brawl will be ONLINE".

Maybe Prime 3 will end like that lol with 100% everything completed. Samus will remove her gear to reveal Miyamoto and he will be like "Smash Bros. ONLINE BEOTCHES!!!!! LoLZ!"

It'd be sweet!

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 01:23:01 PM »
Hahaha that would be quite a surprise if all of a sudden Miyamoto's head was replacing Samus's head...creepy yet laughable and wicked.