Author Topic: NWR Monster Hunter Club  (Read 483379 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: NWR Monster Hunter Club
« Reply #2625 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »
I be happy to help if I'm on but, I'm in the same boat yesterday ate all the items I had been stocking and the money I been trying to hoard for upgrades...

Why can't I make the farm go faster...
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2626 on: September 09, 2011, 12:19:27 PM »
Every I want to say 3 mins in the moga forest it changes the day.Half a day actually. You could just sleep in your bed and that will change time quicker You could go out into Moga woods and gather some and the come back. You could do the Royal Ludroth cap quest that takes place in Moga woods and you should be able to do that and get resources from the Quality sponge that Royal Ludroth gives.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 09, 2011, 12:28:24 PM »
You can only sleep once a day it seems.  Eventually the game gets your just going out to cook steaks and coming back and will stop iterating time.  That is what happened to me yesterday somehow.  Went out to make steaks and iterate time mulitple times yesterday and it just stopped.  I go out do something small and come back.  Only 5 minute joints and I be still in the day and still unable to sleep.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2628 on: September 09, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »
Actually the day passes about a 1/4th of the day if you just go out and back in to the village. So you should be not having any issues. Yeah you can only sleep once a day and I think you have to get half way through the day for you can sleep each day.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 09, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
I thought you could sleep only when it is night out.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2630 on: September 09, 2011, 06:24:55 PM »
Yes that is true.I consider that half of the day is gone then it would be night out in the game. Thats just how it works.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 10, 2011, 02:42:20 PM »
Am I going to have to wait for the Alatreon event before I have a chance at getting a Skypiercer or Dragongem?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2632 on: September 10, 2011, 06:42:39 PM »
You can get both on normal Ala it is just you need a good Hunter for breaking both Horns for the Sky piercer. Dragon gems you can get in a carve from the body and Tail.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2633 on: September 14, 2011, 03:39:59 AM »
Well since there is a ridiculous amount of content and videos out there for Tri I'm going to maybe post 3 a week. The first one will be a Hammer Ala tutorial. This shows the timing and positioning for the best hammer strikes and KOs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtQdrer75Zg&feature=channel_video_title
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 14, 2011, 10:12:54 AM »
I should try to farm Ala for a Dragon lance.  Its the only type I'm missing.  Though I've been working on my thunder one in lo of a Dragon one to use on Ceadeus.  I have all the pieces but... Wait for it... 5 Lagi Plates...  I have enough Lagi parts to build my own Lagi and here I am doing the capture quest farming him to get 5 plates.  Its gotten to the point that the quest is almost auto pilot.  I accidentally killed him yesterday after doing every one of his breaks.  I can break the face, chest, tail, and maybe claws by the time he starts limping.  Last attempt he only took a quarter of my health.

I also need to get those talons from Devil Jho eventually.  I want to get to Ceadeus and just take him down hard on the first try.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2635 on: September 14, 2011, 01:24:05 PM »
Have you repeled Ceadus before Ceric?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 14, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
Have you repeled Ceadus before Ceric?
Nope, not yet.  I'm gearing up because from what I've read you can break the beard I think it was during the repel.  For once I want to step in and Dominate the Urgent.  Though to be fair Ala went fairly well.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2637 on: September 14, 2011, 01:36:24 PM »
For me personally I save the beard for last.Once the beard is broken it heads straight to its lair.These are the parts that can be broken. Horns. Attack the head enough and they break.The back.Attack the back or the hood up top its head. The tail. Should be able to get this fairly easy. Finally the beard.Just attack the beard.
See once you break the beard it goes to its lair and breaking the other parts can be a problem unless you have a Lance to keep up. Oh also when it is ready for repel Cha Cha will say you are not that bad.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 14, 2011, 01:40:28 PM »
For me personally I save the beard for last.Once the beard is broken it heads straight to its lair.These are the parts that can be broken. Horns. Attack the head enough and they break.The back.Attack the back or the hood up top its head. The tail. Should be able to get this fairly easy. Finally the beard.Just attack the beard.
See once you break the beard it goes to its lair and breaking the other parts can be a problem unless you have a Lance to keep up. Oh also when it is ready for repel Cha Cha will say you are not that bad.
So I can break its Horn, Back, and tail as well in the repel.  Then break the beard last and it will repel?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2639 on: September 14, 2011, 01:41:53 PM »
Most likely. You may have to use the dragonator as well and get some more hits in but yeah that should work out.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2640 on: September 14, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »
I bought the Harpoons are they worth using?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2641 on: September 14, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
The harpoons no they don't really do anything to Ceadus.The under water Batissa that you can trade from the captain works for the horns. Harpoons generally work best on the small fish and getting parts from them. You just have to cause the fish to limp then attack with the harpoons.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: September 14, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »
Not at the game, its the ballista ammo.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2643 on: September 14, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »
That will work for the horns when Ceadus gets to the third area.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2644 on: September 14, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »
Jhen + is up. I however need to stock up on other things so I will be on later tonight.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: September 14, 2011, 08:42:42 PM »
I might need Jhen + parts for something, I'd have to check. What time do you plan on playing, and what's the fastest way to take it down? I don't really like Jhen, would rather do it as fast as possible.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2646 on: September 14, 2011, 10:05:07 PM »
Well I was on earlier but I am off now. I'm in the chat now. Fastest way is Adren+2,Sharpness +1 and attack up L.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2647 on: September 15, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »
Hey I am in the usual city just looking over my sets.I wanna do some Jhen+ before it leaves.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: September 17, 2011, 01:58:44 PM »
I'm so disappointed in the skills of the Alatreon armour, it should be the best! Oh well, have to make do with what's there. What's a good skill(s) to gem into it?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2649 on: September 17, 2011, 05:10:13 PM »
Depends on what you want to use the armor for. You could gem in Status attack up for any awakened weapons that are non elemental. You could use any 2 slotted gem that has 3 points each to get a skill. You could use those one slot with 2 points.Up to you really. Most  people get the Ala gunner armor over the melee one since it has bonus shot over awakening.
Alexis, she/her/Miss