Author Topic: Entire GC collection reviewed (sort of)  (Read 8164 times)

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Entire GC collection reviewed (sort of)
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »
Luigi's Mansion is awesome, i'm with stevey.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
RE:Entire GC collection reviewed (sort of)
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2006, 10:34:46 PM »
Rogue Squadron 2 8.5 Why can't Lucasarts make explosions look better than a puff of smoke?
Super Smash Bros 9.5
Pikmin 8.9
Mario Sunshine 8.9 Bring back platforming please. A whole level wasted inside a building..
Metroid Prime 9.9 Did they have to knock off OOT?
007: Nightfire 8.0 All my nongamer friends want to play this instead of TS2. Hm..
Zelda: Wind Waker 9.5 Looks worse than Lttp most of the time
FU-Zero 8.8 worthless music, 1000 KPH hover crafts sound like the woosh of a door being slammed shut. Good tracks and options tho
Tony Hawk UnderGround 8.5 very daring for NevermakeanythingotherthanTonyHawkSoft.
Timesplitters 2 9.0 tons of good stuff... like shooting monkeys flying over a spanish mission with a shotgun
Sega Football Something or Other 2003 7.5 Belongs on the N64, the grass is only bumpmapped on the bottom inch of the screen
Animal Crossing 9.0 will never get old; looks like Mr Rodgers Neighborhood though WELLL HELLO THERE KING FRIDAY.
Mario Golf 8.8 tons of good stuff; golf frustrates me more than almost any other game, including F-Zero. Is it so hard to make decent golfing music? It sounds like someone with ADD pounding their nuts off on a keyboard, same for F-Zero.
Splinter Cell 7.5 looks like a mid-90s game. Nice port job.
Pikmin 2 9.5 MAKE THEM STOP SINGING

Most of those are worth the money, football I got at Blockbuster for $10, and that's about as much as it's worth, Pikmin 1 not worth 50 but I had to have it when it came out.

Biggest disappointments: Mario Sunshine, Wave Race, SFA, Splinter Cell 2, Rogue Squadron 3, Sonic Adventure 2 [sequels... what a shocker]  
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.