Author Topic: Question About Nintendo Selects Titles  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Question About Nintendo Selects Titles
« on: September 25, 2011, 11:49:25 PM »
Can anyone confirm for me if the Wii Sports Nintendo Selects has the game manual of the original bundled version of Wii Sports or the elongated game manual found in evey other Wii game?
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
Re: Question About Nintendo Selects Titles
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 05:02:56 PM »
A few weeks ago I had a customized cover made that combined the front and back covers of Wii Sports and Wii Sports onto one single cover. I then proceeded to to put both games into a double sided DVD case to have both games in once case. However, the booklet that came with my copy of Wii Sports is smaller than the one for Resort, so I was wondering if one came with the Wii Sports Nintendo Selects game, and if so, does it have the smaller manual or the bigger one found in other Wii games?

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 06:59:07 PM »
This probably doesn't warrant its own thread, but it's an interesting question. I would be surprised if the Nintendo Selects version didn't come with a case-sized manual, but I can't say for sure. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that would answer the question. If you don't find an answer, then my advice is to go into a GameStop and find the game on the shelf, then check inside the case and see what the manual looks like.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 08:04:32 PM »
All of the Wii Sports boxes at Gamestop, which also inlcude Nintendo Selects version, have been completely empty with no manual. I really do not like the manual available for the game in the Wii bundle, and a regular version would work better in my case. Perhaps I should ask a Gamestop employee next time I go there.

As for starting this thread, I did not want to mess up the topic of other threads.