Author Topic: The Grammies  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
The Grammies
« on: May 06, 2014, 01:32:10 PM »
Warning!

This post is incredibly stupid.

I mean it.

It's really, really dumb.

The idea came back when Brandogg created a post in General Chat for the Grammys. That's how long this dumb thing has been ready to roll out. I didn't post it then because when I did a quick check on Grammie, it didn't seem to be an actual slang term for grandmother. Thus, I decided to shelve it since the premise of Grammie for Grammy seemed to be stretching it. However, since no one else seems able to come up with anything better for laughs in the Funhouse of late and I haven't been inspired by much of the little amount of discussion going on this forum and seeing as I still had these images saved in my Photobucket account, I figured I'd just blow the dust off this idea and throw it up on the forums because why not? Not like the Funhouse has ever been a standard of top notch posting. So, here it is, a terrible idea 4 months decomposing. I present to you: THE GRAMMIES!

Again, it's pretty sad. Don't judge me! You've given me nothing to work with for two weeks! You're the ones who should be judged.

Welcome to the 2014 Grammie Awards!

I'm glad you could all make it over the river and through the woods to get here. We've got some stellar talent to honor tonight so let's get it to it before any of our recipients croak.

Best Metal Performance

Best Dance Recording

Best Recording Package

Best Spoken Word Album

Best Rap Performance

Best Country Album

Best Comedy Album

Best Children's Album

Best Rap Song

Best Improvised Jazz Solo

Best Pop Solo Performance

Album of the Year

Well, that's our show. We'd like to congratulate all of this year's honorees for a job well done. Remember that grammies never die. They just get shuffled off to another high-capacity care home. Good night!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
Re: The Grammies
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 04:05:17 PM »

ROCK THE VOTE!!!! (where are all the Colorful Grammies!?)

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:14:45 PM »
OK, Best Improvised Jazz Solo made me laugh
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 04:23:41 PM »

ROCK THE VOTE!!!! (where are all the Colorful Grammies!?)

If you've got some awards you want to hand out for The Grammies, go ahead. The Grammies just want to hand out as many awards as possible without any consideration as to merit.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.