Author Topic: Flash Animators and Programmers  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Snipper64

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Snipper64
Flash Animators and Programmers
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »
I am a Flash Animator and Programmer, and I reaqlly enjoy it much. I like doing group work, and if I can ever help you, or you can help me, let me know ;p

Frankly I just want to see if any one uses flash here. :D
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

VOTE FOR CHOANIKI! you know you want too...

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Flash Animators and Programmers
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »
I don't use it. I wish I had learned it. But in my degree we were never offered that.

Can I recommend getting into game development? I know some of my buddies around here have success making games for newgrounds.com.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »
I use it, but for 'practical' purposes. In my web designs, I use it to create navigation bars and title bars for pages. I also made a little image rotator. Works well enough, I've been able to adapt it for various purposes.

I haven't gotten into making games for it. Pale made a cool game with it.

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 09:32:17 AM »
cool, for daaman, flash is very easy to use, watch a 30 min movie, and you can start making simple animations. If you keep learning and trying, you get good fast. I am 95% completely self taught. and I am in highschool. in flash you aren't limited by skill most of the time, you are limited by your own possibilitys!. Also, I also make stuff for newgrounds, hopefully my next game comming out and movie may rake in some money... also, it is my dream to get into game devolopment.

As for busten98, thats really cool, I taking 2 web design classes and aced both of them, I'm good with dream weaver. But I have never attempted putting any website online, perhaps one day you could give me a few pointers :D
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »
Pointer number one: If you use a WYSIWYG program, like Dreamweaver, use code view exclusively, unless you need to do something and are not sure how but Dreamweaver makes it automated.

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »
I am just a highschooler, I am bad with code so far. I'm self taught, but I will one day need to take a few classes how to do it.
thanks for the pointer though :D

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 05:23:42 PM »
any links to your work?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 06:03:24 PM »
Check your PM. Its not that I want to keep people from knowing, but I don't want to go against any rules of the forum. I'll point the way to anyone who asks.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »
http://www.tetrametrics.com/theperm/flash/

heres mine, i think my link falls in the rules..not like im pulling a Fran Mirabella III with self promotion gone wild. plus a good portion of it is pgc related

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 06:30:04 PM »
Thats great work. Hopefully Snipper will post a link to his work.

Love the Zelda piece Perm.

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 07:26:23 PM »
Legend of Zelda: Dark Realm http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/486018 Has a great ending XD

Super EPIC Mario Bros. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/480410 Has alot of menu related bugs, a wierd preloader, and a cut off end, but I REALLY love this one, it was my first real attempt at a full animation, so it is rough, but funny (P.S you need to hit 1 player at start)

Offline Snipper64

• View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »
Perm, Nice work, lol @ the pac man one... You sure have some drawing skill, once you master flash some good work will come out of you!

Also, I have a King Bowser and geno animation comming out soon, and also my 3rd Neon maze! Each work I do I get so much better then the last one! Once I get flash at my house, My work will get alot better! (My work is made during study halls at school)

Here is maze #2!  (Also, huge nintendo music selection) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/482024

Also, I want your Pm busten :D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:36:21 PM by Snipper64 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 04:08:26 PM »
lol i made those flash animations 5 years ago