Author Topic: Trouble catching the reekfish in Zoras Domain  (Read 4031 times)

Offline JDMJOSH

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Trouble catching the reekfish in Zoras Domain
« on: January 29, 2007, 03:52:07 AM »
So i have the corral earring lure from the prince, I'm even using bee larvae for bait and Im in the exact spot I need to be, right by the mother and daughter rock.  I can see the red fish swimming around but they are not biting.  I can see the "feather bobber" thing sink below the water line and it looks like something will start to tug it and then nothing.  I've tried tugging up on the line but nothing happens.  What am I doing wrong???

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Trouble catching the reekfish in Zoras Domain
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:02:01 AM »
I don't think you need the Bee larva.  I haven't tested this, but it's possible that they won't bite if you do use it.  Try without and see if that yields any better results.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Azura

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Trouble catching the reekfish in Zoras Domain
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 05:01:34 PM »
OK, I had this exact same problem (and still do).  I think it's a glitch in the fish AI that severely decreases the chance of them biting.  I did however manage to catch a Reekfish with a worm attached, but it took about half an hour.  It's super frustrating but I think if you keep at it, you'll get the fish and not have to restart the game and hope the glitch gets averted (restarting that far in would suck).