Author Topic: Mario Paintball Mafia World 7-4 Bowser's Castle THE END!!!  (Read 14625 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Paintball Mafia World 7-4 Bowser's Castle THE END!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 12:19:38 AM »
lol in the last game someone spelled one of the threads wrong there too, then someone mentioned it and it was corrected...this time i took a snapshot!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 01:42:24 AM »
Just a couple of things I forgot to mention earlier.

I agree that it's good to have a tie vote mean both players are out. Since there is an even number of players on both teams, the possibility of an even number of votes is much higher than before so the game could drag on for a long time otherwise.

What I thought was lame was when it was revealed how many shots the gunners had left. That's the kind of thing which should remain hidden to keep people guessing.

lol in the last game someone spelled one of the threads wrong there too, then someone mentioned it and it was corrected...
Ha, yeah, that would be me. What happened was, suddenly the threads were being labeled as "Mafia XXXVI" instead of "Mafia XXXIII". I'm surprised I didn't notice the one this game, I usually notice that sort of thing...

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 03:27:16 AM »
I am going to have to vote for maxi. I do NOT deserve MVP I was going off Maxi's advice not to mention I totally forgot about the game the day I got voted out!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 10:04:48 AM »
Just a couple of things I forgot to mention earlier.

I agree that it's good to have a tie vote mean both players are out. Since there is an even number of players on both teams, the possibility of an even number of votes is much higher than before so the game could drag on for a long time otherwise.

What I thought was lame was when it was revealed how many shots the gunners had left. That's the kind of thing which should remain hidden to keep people guessing.

You know that is a fair critique.  I was debating how much information to give.  And how to give that information out.  I believed that since this was the first time this game type had been tried on this level the more information I gave out the better, to help people understand what was going on.

However, I can see how that could have been a mistake and it prevented a good strategy for the teams.  Next time I will keep much more of the information from being publicized.  I could also see a game where on day 0, people could pick what type of player they want to be...except for the flags and the general role...this could be interesting to see what would happen is players got to kinda design their own team. 

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 11:14:38 AM »
I enjoyed this game, although I didn't really end up doing anything. I had just wished that I had questioned Spak about the win condition I was playing for earlier, I probably would have played things very differently of those last couple of days I was alive. Tried to stay under the radar more and whatnot.

To be honest towards the end of Day 4 I figured it was probably going to be too hard to pull off a win and I was going to just take out as many Bowser players as I could.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
Vote Maxi
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
I said in another thread. 

This type of Mafia game was very hard to plan everything that could have happened.  Whoever hosts this type of game needs to make sure he has the time needed for the game, AND has spent time designing everything.

I believe this game is more like Mario Kart Mafia revision 1.5  This wasn't my idea but a tweak off of the very interesting Plugabugz take on Mafia.  I hope he studied this game and learns some things for his next game.

Mario Kart Mafia 2.0 should be a blast to play, and I hope everyone will give it a try.  I know I will try to play even when I am in Korea.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 08:41:35 PM »
I think you did a fine job Spak-Spang. There was some confusion yes but part of that was because of some people (including myself) not paying close attention when reading the rules.

Mario Kart Mafia 2.0 should be a blast to play, and I hope everyone will give it a try.
I definitely will, but when will it be? I still need more experience in regular games...

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »
Mop_it_up Plugabugz's Mario Kart 2 is the next game up. I suspect that Plugabugz will start it after E3.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »
Has everybody voted? After tomorrow the voting stops for Team Bowser MVP.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 09:31:56 AM »
Maxi got 4 votes

Stratos got 2 votes.

I will call it a Maxi win.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR PLAYING.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »
Yeah Team Bowser MVP!! I like the sound of that.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »
Hello.  I can't remember who volunteered to help with prizes, but if you are still capable of that please send Maxi and me a PM. 

Otherwise I will figure out another means to get something for our winner.

Thanks.

Other than that, I am going to lock this thread now.