Author Topic: Online Strategy for Success  (Read 1035 times)

Offline reverend_tod

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Online Strategy for Success
« on: May 10, 2005, 09:45:11 PM »
Alright I'll just say this outright:

XBox Live is very, very cool, and if Nintendo wants a piece of the pie this time, they have to top it.

Microsoft did thier homework and made it really cool.  The best part is that everybody has a unique user ID throughout all Xbox Live games, allowing them to have one buddy list for all thier friends, both online and off.  This along with chat rooms, instant messaging and message boards is the ultimate online plan for a console.  With a wireless keyboard that interfaces with the Revolution you know you'd be on there forever.  Every single one of us would and we would be having these very conversations on there--that's why after Live came out Xbox got a lot stronger cult following.  Having chat rooms and boards makes it a real community you're willing to waste time on, and when somebody logs on to your buddy list or anybody in the chat room, part of thier profile should be the ping and what games they have (a list the machine can compile based on what you've put in it during its life span, also it could ask "Do you own this, or are you borrowing it?" so it could add it).  The profile can highlight games you have in common and you can invite them to any one of those that suits your fancy.  Oh yeah and an email in box.  If the N gave me that I'd sell my computer

PS: If you're reading this Nintendo, a web browser would be SWEEEET

Then I really would sell my computer