Author Topic: Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 FOR FREE  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 FOR FREE
« on: October 01, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »
All you have to do is enter teh contest! Yeah, like, we're giving stuff away, courtesy D3Publisher of America. You just have to come up with some awesome audio. It's not hard! Just enter. Do it. C'mon. Now. Get with it. You want free stuff, right? So enter.

I'm talking crazy because I'm absolutely NUTS for contest entries. Like, I love them and every time I get one I go berzerk and smash up my kitchen with a baseball bat. I'M THAT CRAZY.

So enter the freaking contest. Get free stuff. Hear yourself on Radio Free Nintendo. For great justice.

TEH NARUTO CONTESST

CLICK IT NOW
Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 FOR FREE
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 05:23:38 AM »
NO CROSS POSTING.  JERK.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
RE: Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 FOR FREE
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »
In before this spam gets locked.

....oh, wait a minute.....

(P.S. I still want an uncensored Naruto DVD. D3 must have a couple lying around somewhere..)
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon