Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 937804 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2675 on: February 19, 2016, 06:13:16 PM »
I'd say that sentence game has the potential to become a new funhouse classic.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #2676 on: February 21, 2016, 06:14:53 PM »
If the stupid rules get thrown out the window then yeah.
Funny thing was I was playing the exact same thing on steam with a bunch of friends.
Made you look ****.

« Reply #2677 on: February 21, 2016, 07:47:56 PM »
Man here I thought it was an original game I made up myself. Wait a second, Lucario do I know you on Steam?
You can call me Mikey if my username is too long.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,
I own Wii U, PS4, PS3, and PC.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2678 on: February 21, 2016, 07:50:27 PM »
Lavernuis "LT" Tucker?
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2679 on: February 21, 2016, 07:51:03 PM »
I'm in the NWR steam group
Made you look ****.

« Reply #2680 on: February 21, 2016, 07:54:40 PM »
Nope I guess not. My steam name is or was  Zaesdro.
My favorite games are: Minecraft, Star Wars, Mario, DK, Zelda, Ninja Turtles, and Call of Duty,

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: February 21, 2016, 11:27:46 PM »
Also, I think this sentence game was done at one time years ago on this site. But that original thread is long forgotten so no biggie.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

« Reply #2682 on: February 21, 2016, 11:45:39 PM »
hmm, well since I wasn't here years ago I am not sure. I was just bored and thought I would try something different.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
I just don't follow video games anymore like I used to. Most of the discussions on this board are alien to me.

If Wii, Game Cube not playing DVD's, GBA re-selling you games you already owned, Wii re-selling you games you already owned, DS re-selling you games you already owned, Wii U not having games, Wii U re-selling you games you already owned, the entire New 3DS debacle, the 2DS, the DSi, the mess that was Perrin Kaplan, N64 controllers breaking every couple of months, N64 controllers putting blisters on your hands because of piss poor level design, Super Mario RPG turning into fucking paper mache, Zelda "kiddie cartoon" Wind Waker, the whole Zelda TP being the definitive GC game becoming a launche game for the Pii, the Pii version of TP being scrapped in favor of the "definitive" versions getting an HD remake, the fact that their first HD remake is arguably the most hated/divisive/controversial game they have ever made, losing Mortal Kombat a staple of the Nintendo console, losing Street Fighter a staple of the Nintendo console, losing the REAL Final Fantasy a staple of the Nintendo console, the very existence of a FF Knock-off with FF in the fucking title (Crystal Chronicles), the fact they have a game whose initials are TP and a console whose name rhymes with pii which just proves the whole kiddie humor so they must be kiddie perception, letting Rare go to Microsoft, everything that happened with Silicon Knights, everything that happened with Project HAMMER, hiring a stun man from VH1 (the old MTV knock off) to be the face of the company, re-selling you Game Cube controllers to play games on Wii U but not letting them be compatible with anything else, designing arguably the greatest game controller ever in Game Cube/Wave Bird then throwing it away on trash like Pii Ding-a-ling, making DS backwards compatible with GBA (BC with all past Game Boy) but not BC with all past Game Boy, removing GBA functionality but continuing to sell games that rely on it, selling online games then removing the online service instead of migrating it to the new service, re-selling you Wii games in digital on a console that plays the disc version of the game chances are you already own, and the fact that their HD Playstation "killer" is the Pii 2.0 with a touch screen controller making you play with Nintendo poo and pii because they are immature doofuses, DIDN'T make you say **** YOU Nintendo already, then you DESERVE AMIIBO and the hell it has unleashed upon gaming/semi-joking rant over.

This guy :@ . Who the hell does he think he is anyways.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Khushrenada, probably.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Nah, if he thought he was Khushrenada each sentence of that would have been its own post.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Nah, if he thought he was Khushrenada each sentence of that would have been its own post.
XD
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
So, I'm either posting a big block of text in one post or posting small texts in a big block of posts. When will I find the Baby Bear method of posting and get it just right?

You know, when I saw it was Insanolord's birthday today, I thought I'd celebrate by not posting anything and giving him the day off. But then I realized I just didn't care and continued posting away. Anyways, just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you buddy. And then not thinking of you too.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
That would've been a very thoughtful gift.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
There's always next year.

Or you could have just banned me for the day.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
I know who michaelbaysuperfan616's quote is without even looking. Only one man could still whine and moan like a 4-year-old not getting candy from the checkout line about the Gamecube not playing DVDs. Only one man could remember such a disastrous, traumatic event as if he had just found out his parents were getting a divorce. One man has Celda, Silicon Knights, and Crystal Chronicles nailed to the door of his heart as if he were a martyr of not-getting-everything-you want. One man. . . .

then throwing it away on trash like Pii Ding-a-ling

;D Wait. . . I don't think it's him. He's not that clever and he doesn't have a sense of humor. I take it all back, I don't know who it is.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
So who had today in the "When will michaelbaysuperfan616 finally stop pretending he's not the Rat and snap and go on a hate-filled racist rant?" pool?

J.P. Corbran

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
That was... amazing.  Poetic.  Dude needs to turn that into a YouTube video.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Not me. However, he had been showing signs of cracking with his first rant in Talkback and then beginning to create some pointless threads. He was crying for help and we did nothing again. Darn. I guess I'm just a couple hours too late for the fun. Is it possible to get a transcript via PM?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Don't tell me he's banned again? Is it temp or perm? I almost wish we could just let him stick with one name.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
It's permanent. No one can post what he posted, multiple times, including in TalkBack, and be allowed to stick around. His various accounts always end up this way, but this particular rant was worse than usual.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
I feel bad for the guy. Hopefully he'll someday learn how to control his words.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Do I dare ask what he said? (its funny me and Khush have been talking for ages how obviously he was the rat but he always said he wasn't...)
Made you look ****.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
It was his usual politics-based rant, but this time with racial slurs.

J.P. Corbran