Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 937641 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Ahh damn, that reminds me, Safeword sign ups. I missed it.  :(

I waited for you! I sent you a pm! I delayed starting the game to give you the chance to join up.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he's on UncleBob's side of the political divide.

I feel you don't know as much about my side as you think you do if you think myself and the rat are similar.
I'd love to get into this with you but I have a feeling I've already dug myself a deep enough hole on politics for today.

Do it in a pm then. The rat sent me a pm a couple weeks before his ban about some politics stuff. Nothing in it that would have led me to believe he'd suddenly go out again the way he did. I had meant to reply to him about it but never got around to it since nothing about it seemed that urgent or made me motivated enough to send a reply. But the private message system may be the way to circumvent the rules until NWR creates the NSA mod to watch all private messages amongst users.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:18:31 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
There is a "Report to admin" button on PMs if you think it's warranted, for the record.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Ooooh. NWR could use a juicy PM scandal, I think.

It won't come from me though. I'm no narc! I respect the sanctity of private messages being private and won't break that sacred trust and reveal any messages sent to me unless I need it to win in a mafia game, help me win in a forum argument or I feel like posting something to help up my post count that day. That's why everyone trusts me here and they send me so many private messages.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Just fried a piece of spam called "Is the brain is a muscle", and all I can think is "If it is, you don't have any."
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Honestly, I've always thought that moderators (or at least administrators) could see PMs, it just seemed like something they'd be able to do. And that's why Insanolord always wins at Safe Words!

Oh wait...

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
My record in both Safe Words and Mafia should tell you that's not the case, or at least that my integrity is above reproach.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Honestly, I've always thought that moderators (or at least administrators) could see PMs, it just seemed like something they'd be able to do. And that's why Insanolord always wins at Safe Words!

Oh wait...

I discovered this years ago. In a Mafia game I was hosting, I sent a player the wrong pm when giving out roles and instead of his townie role, I gave him the list of Mafia of which he was not a part of. I checked with a mod (maybe Pale) about whether they could look into that user's messages and delete the error. He could not. The only way to do so is to know that person's password to access their account and then you can access their messages and delete them. That's what makes private messages the perfect place to conduct covert and subversive operations like in a Mafia game.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
That's where you have to come up with a new role for that person. Perhaps they're some sort of spy who know who the Mafia are, but to balance it, maybe they would also show up as Mafia if they were investigated, even though they're a townie role!

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Yup.  We can't see PMs.  Not sure what happens if one gets reported.  It's never happened.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
This is a reference I doubt anyone here is going to get, but Ian Sane is the Ted Westerveldt of Nintendo.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
I can see everyone's PMs...

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Yeah, this post must look like the biggest mess of text to anyone who's browser doesn't support emojis.

Go forth my minions and ruin Khushy's safe words game.

ðŸ•ðŸ¶ðŸ©ðŸˆðŸ±ðŸ€ðŸðŸ­ðŸ¹ðŸ¢ðŸ‡ðŸ°ðŸ“ðŸ”ðŸ£ðŸ¤ðŸ¥ðŸ¦ðŸðŸ‘ðŸ
ðŸºðŸƒðŸ‚ðŸ„ðŸ®ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ§ðŸ—ðŸ–ðŸ·ðŸ½ðŸ¸ðŸðŸ¼ðŸ˜ðŸ¨ðŸµðŸµðŸ’ðŸ†ðŸ¯ðŸ»

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Yeah, this post must look like the biggest mess of text to anyone who's browser doesn't support emojis.

Go forth my minions and ruin Khushy's safe words game.

ðŸ•ðŸ¶ðŸ©ðŸˆðŸ±ðŸ€ðŸðŸ­ðŸ¹ðŸ¢ðŸ‡ðŸ°ðŸ“ðŸ”ðŸ£ðŸ¤ðŸ¥ðŸ¦ðŸðŸ‘ðŸ
ðŸºðŸƒðŸ‚ðŸ„ðŸ®ðŸ´ðŸ´ðŸ§ðŸ—ðŸ–ðŸ·ðŸ½ðŸ¸ðŸðŸ¼ðŸ˜ðŸ¨ðŸµðŸµðŸ’ðŸ†ðŸ¯ðŸ»

Here's what it looks like for me.

Is that the same as what you are seeing?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
No, I'm seeing stupid cartoony icons because my BlackBerry Priv uses Googles emoji setup.

I'm sure this music note one looks decent though, :smug: 🎶

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Why the **** would you need that many emoji's?!
Made you look ****.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
I use about 80% of the emojis on my phone, tbh.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Alright fine you caught me, I am sexually attracted to the Great Pumpkin.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
You're a pumpkin man, are ya? Well, I guess we all have our own individual tastes. Not me though. I'm a squash man, through and through. Butternut, acorn, spaghetti. Oh baby, now we're talking. You can have your pumpkins but leave the squash to me.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Aren't pumpkins a type of squash?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I thought they were a gourd myself but, before I made my little joke, I decided to do some research to make sure I didn't get it wrong and it turns out I still may have. Pumpkins, squashes and gourds are all part of the Cucurbitaceae family and, while some may set the pumpkin aside from the squash family, scientifically it does seem to be considered as a part of the Winter Squash subspecies. However, there are differences with the pumpkin to argue it doesn't belong as a cultivar or subspecies of the squash species because of the shape of its stem and it is the only squash to have edible seeds. Since I saw a couple sources listing the pumpkin on its own from gourds and squash I thought I was in the right but, looking into it some more, it seems pumpkin would be classified with squash.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
You're a pumpkin man, are ya? I understand where you're coming from. I'm a squash man myself, through and through. But I don't limit myself to pumpkin. No, sir. Butternut, acorn, spaghetti, they're all a tasty dish to my eyes. So firm and so ripe. One can never have enough squash, in my opinion, whether it be pumpkin or other kinds.

This joke has been updated to suit UncleBob's analytical mind which won't finds scientifically inaccurate jokes to be completely humorless. Get your facts right first, then he'll laugh. ;)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I think most squash seeds are edible as well. :p

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Holy moly, Professor Squash. It seems a quick Google search confirms all winter squash seeds as being edible. I'm not sure what source I saw this morning as I was skimming articles that made it seem only pumpkin seeds are edible but either I glanced too quickly or the article was wrong. I'm just trying to make a quick offhand joke here. I was expecting the bloody Spanish inquisition.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, I demand a higher quality of joke.

Besides, everyone knows that a lightly microwaved cantaloupe with a small hole cut into it is the superior food for love making.