Author Topic: Problem..  (Read 2146 times)

Offline GCNMasterX

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Problem..
« on: August 22, 2003, 05:09:53 AM »
My little brother, MegaManZero, can't post/edit or reply to anything. It says he's forbidden to use the forums. What did he do to cause such drastic measures? If you could give him his Username back he promises he'll change his avatar and shouldn't be annoying. I do believe him, I'll force him to change his avatar. So if, Rick, if you could give him back his username, give him one more chance, he couldn't thank you more than anything. He's just trying to fit in with the rest of us.  

I know you guys well, i've been on these forums for awhile now...if you could just give my brother another chance, that would be great. Thanks.
Who loves Vanilla Coke?? I love vanilla coke!

Currently listening to:  Twisted Method, Staind, Adema, Disturbed

Offline BoB007

• Secret undercover Bob or something
    • View Profile
RE: Problem..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 08:02:50 AM »
Your avatar is 67 x 56. You may want to try shrinking it a bit

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 08:41:46 AM »
I don't know if that size dimension is wrong.  I think that if it's in the 64x64 bracket without going too far would be okay, take the 3 outof 67 and put it in the 56 and it still is in the 64x64 area if you are thinking like me.  

And GCNMasterX, it may just be the forum, It is not uncommon, but rare, to get a message saying you have been banned.  I got one once and I know other people have too.  Maybe you should try clearing your cookie cache and try again, there may be a loop you are running around in.

It's nice to see you looking out for your brother.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE:Problem..
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 09:30:36 PM »
His name doesn't ring a bell, so he can't be too annoying. . .
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 07:45:47 AM »
Sorry, he's been banned, and since the person that banned him didn't add the reason to the user notes, I don't remember why.  Also, you're avatar is too large, and you'll need to find a new one.  
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 08:03:36 AM »
any chance you can link us to his last 3 posts Bloodworth?  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 08:22:13 AM »
I don't think it had anything to do with his posts.  I remember him having a GIANT avatar that took up half of the computer SCREEN.  If I remember correctly, he did this twice in a row.  I could be wrong about twice but I definitely remember one of them.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2003, 09:58:05 AM »

Originally posted by: Bloodworth
Sorry, he's been banned, and since the person that banned him didn't add the reason to the user notes, I don't remember why.  Also, you're avatar is too large, and you'll need to find a new one.

There should be some accountability here.  If someone is going to be banned, then a reason should be added to the user notes.

And obviously my thinking of the avatar size isn't universal.  But I didn't follow that way of thinking anyways so I am safe.  Sorry to all those that listened to what I said.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?