Author Topic: Best Sport Games!!!!  (Read 1476 times)

Offline RuHatingAgain

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Best Sport Games!!!!
« on: May 12, 2003, 11:57:48 AM »
There have been many sports games. Some are more real than others. Some people probably enjoy leg dropping people on Blitz or maybe others enjoy more realistic games like Madden 2003. I personally like Madden 2003 (and probably is my favorite). I enjoy signing and releasing players to make a great team!! I just wanted to know what kind of sport games u guys like!!!
Yo wazzup My name is Than and I am taken by the most beautiful woman in the world.

Offline rpglover

• View Profile
Best Sport Games!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 02:04:54 PM »
well i just got nba street vol. 2 and have been playing it nonstop
it could be the best basketball game ever made
there is a lot of substance to the game, as well as a lot of unlockables
it outclasses the first street in every way and i love it

as for football- madden is the only way to go
madden is the best football game series period, no if ands or buts
and madden 2004 is looking good- and i like the new idea for the c-stick in madden 2004
you use it to change direction of your play without anyone knowing
i call the big one bitey.

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
Best Sport Games!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 02:12:32 PM »
I read this interview on IGN with the director of the Blitz series.  With changing the formula this year for the Blitz games, I think one thing is obvious after reading the interview: they really need to figure out what they want from this game.  He went back and forth in the interview between it being a sim or more along the lines of a continuation (just more realistic approach) of the Blitz series.  This is why I'm sticking to Madden this year.
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline GoHuskers

• View Profile
Best Sport Games!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 04:05:07 PM »
If you have any sort of an interest in college football at all the NCAA Football series made by EA is an absolute must-have. I'm a huge Nebraska fan so this series is one my favorites. NCAA Football 2003 is my second favorite game on the GCN right behind SSBM. Madden is great too, but personally I prefer college over NFL in real life so obviously I like NCAA Football more than Madden.

BTW, I would REALLY like it if they made a quality NCAA basketball game for the GCN. There has been like a total of one college basketball game throughout Nintendo's console lifetime and that was some crappy Fox Sports Net game. I realize Sega made one last year, but they started taking them off the shelves after the release and proceeded to cop out of making sports titles for the GCN so they don't count.

Offline Jdub03

• Bert Stanton speaking.
    • View Profile
RE: Best Sport Games!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 04:27:19 PM »
Yeah The GCN only saw the likes of three NBA sports titles(now dwindled down to one).  I hope atleast we can get a college B-ball game from EA.  I like basketball games more than I like football games.  Anyway Maybe E3 will have something for us.

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln