Author Topic: Attn: Ceric  (Read 7576 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Attn: Ceric
« on: July 19, 2011, 03:46:45 PM »
There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There

Also, They're

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: There There
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
Where?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »
hear hear

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 06:42:45 PM »
They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're They're

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 08:18:06 PM »
Let's do this right.
Their's an 80's MM commercial that uses this song as well with the MM doing military training but YouTube failed me.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:21:53 PM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 08:26:51 PM »
I raise you your Glenn Miller and Cohen versions with Cagney's performance of Cohen inventing it in Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 08:41:59 PM »
I can't find it right this minute but I have this great British Brass Band CD that has a medley of all the war songs that has it in there in all Brass Might.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 11:19:48 PM »
Let's do this right.
Their's an 80's MM commercial that uses this song as well with the MM doing military training but YouTube failed me.

Their's

You're doing it wrong.

There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's There's

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 01:44:21 AM »
I think the three forms of the word (there, they're, and their) should be replaced by a single all purpose word they'ire.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:47:53 AM by ShyGuy »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 01:52:05 AM »
That would only make reading things harder and make it easier for people to avoid letting on that they're illiterate.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 02:12:30 AM »
I think the three forms of the word (there, they're, and their) should be replaced by a single all purpose word they'ire.

I could implement a word filter, but I'm lazy and most people have the filter turned off anyway.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 02:17:15 AM »
We need to have two filters. One that can be turned off and one that can't, and we could go nuts with the second one.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 03:28:07 AM »
some random words used to be filtered. spork ?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 03:28:36 AM »
or was that in the smiley system. kiddie

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 10:50:26 AM »
I kind of knew what thatguy was aiming at from his initial post LOL.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »
I kind of knew what thatguy was aiming at from his initial post LOL.

Do you think the message got through? I have my doubts.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »
*insert Iwata laughs picture*

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
I can do magic with the filters.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 10:12:13 PM »
show us a magic trick!

Offline Crimm

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »
Does this look like a birthday party?
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
DANCE MONKEY

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 03:03:28 AM »
Does this look like a birthday party?

Could be. I'm defintely looking at a clown right now.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 03:10:46 AM »
o snap, +1

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Re: Attn: Ceric
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 05:32:06 AM »
How many games have you bought from a Vending Machine?  How do the Prices compare?  What is the Weirdest thing you bought from a Vending Machine?

Is their Really a 4 Patty Big Mac?

How often is it that Revision versions of games get released in the Japanese Market?

Is it relatively easy to get pre-made Cos-Play outfits and accessories for Videogame Characters?

Have you seen a Sega Pico in Action?

There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There There

Also, They're

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
Re: Attn: Ceric
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 08:06:05 AM »
You quote that post.  Come on.  You could at least find the ones where I do it 3-4 times.