Author Topic: Mafia XXXIX Star Wars Mafia: REBEL ALLIANCE – DAY 3  (Read 18894 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIX Star Wars Mafia: REBEL ALLIANCE – DAY 3
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
VOTE PLUGABUGZ
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »
Having the investigator role would be nice. It would save me the trouble of investigating the hard way. The reason I'm interested in finding the godfather now is self-preservation. I'm fully expect to be hit each night because I haves short game life. We all know that. But if I can vote out the right people, I can live. And I want to live.

Besides, you asked the question and I gave you a possible answer. If you are not logging on to send a hit, why don't you give another reason. You just leave yourself looking so odd.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
The Godfather has spoken--I'm more of a threat than Khush.  Hahaha.

I'll go back to being dead now.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »
That was good Vudu, that was good.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
Okay, I'm change my vote to someone who hasn't even shown up today yet.   Vote Mop_It_Up. 
Because I've been at work all day, hon. And if I'm at work, then I'm probably working. Because that's what I do at work.

Anyways, this is a tough one. Something doesn't sit right with me about that bandwagon against Stevey on the first day. He was an easy one for the Mafia to get voted out, and I can't help but think that another Mafia member besides Maxi voted for him. Now, I know it was Pale who started it, but that was only because he was annoyed with Stevey. He might not have even thought it would become a bandwagon.

My intuition tells me that Khushrenada may have a role. What role that is, I'm not sure. It could be the Investigator, Vigilante, or Godfather. Any one of them means he'd be working with somebody, and from his actions up to this point the odds are he's on the townie side.

So I think I'm going with Plugabugz. It may be a mistake, but not as much as it would be if it turned out Khushrenada had a special townie role. And Pale seems innocent to me and is here trying to participate, so I don't want to join that line, either.

Vote Plugabugz

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »
Alright everyone, since Maxi's not around ;) I'm going to do a mid-day vote tally.

Plugabugz 5
Pale 3
Khush 1
Mop_it_up 1

A little over four and a half hours left.
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
Hey guys... Why don't we all just sit down together and talk about this over a nice meal?  I've even invited a surprise guest!  Anyone care to join me?

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »
About four hours and 21 minutes left.
Twitter

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »
I'm going to throw out a VOTE PALE.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »
Hey guys... Why don't we all just sit down together and talk about this over a nice meal?
What are you serving? I'm kind of curious how well a light sabre can cut cheese.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
Oh man, I may still survive.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »
Would anyone care to contact me as to whom I should vote for?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »
Join me. VOTE NUCLEARSPEED

Yeah Pale. Sorry about that. Logically, it makes no sense. If you were godfather, I doubt you'd miss the whole day 1 and not come back until 6am the next morning and then again miss the whole day. You'd show up for some kind of planning in between. I just wanted to see what would happen.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »
Would anyone care to contact me as to whom I should vote for?

So... someone with two thumbs contacted me and told me to VOTE PALE.  Since I have no idea who else to vote for, I'm going to go with it.

If Pale turns out to be mafia, then the individual who contacted me is safe.  If Pale is a townie, then that individual is probably mafia and should be voted out tomorrow.  But since I'm the only one who knows who it is who contacted me and if that individual turns out to be mafia, there's a good chance he/she'll off me tonight.  But if he/she isn't mafia, I don't want to give them away.

Grrr... I should set up some kind of safety deposit box to be opened upon my death.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2009, 09:09:53 PM »
*strokes chin* Deliberation is more powerful than instincts.

VOTE NUCLEARSPEED
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2009, 09:14:39 PM »
Okay, I'm change my vote to someone who hasn't even shown up today yet.   Vote Mop_It_Up. 
Because I've been at work all day, hon. And if I'm at work, then I'm probably working. Because that's what I do at work.

Anyways, this is a tough one. Something doesn't sit right with me about that bandwagon against Stevey on the first day. He was an easy one for the Mafia to get voted out, and I can't help but think that another Mafia member besides Maxi voted for him. Now, I know it was Pale who started it, but that was only because he was annoyed with Stevey. He might not have even thought it would become a bandwagon.

My intuition tells me that Khushrenada may have a role. What role that is, I'm not sure. It could be the Investigator, Vigilante, or Godfather. Any one of them means he'd be working with somebody, and from his actions up to this point the odds are he's on the townie side.

So I think I'm going with Plugabugz. It may be a mistake, but not as much as it would be if it turned out Khushrenada had a special townie role. And Pale seems innocent to me and is here trying to participate, so I don't want to join that line, either.

Vote Plugabugz

That seems like an awfully deliberate to set someone up to be hit tonight, then shirk off the blame, saying "Everyone knew it was coming," or something similar.  What are your actual thoughts on choosing Plugabugz, beyond simply just picking him out of the two people who were being voted for at the time?

And, of course, who would you like to vote for, if you were to make the first vote?

Ok, I hate to do this, I don't have any response, but I've got bad vibes about Pale.  I'm chickening out.

What's worse?  I'm going to vote someone who's been investigated as a townie, because something just seems off.
vote Mop_it_up.

Yeah, I'm going there.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »
There's like 13 minutes and some change left... /maxi

Stogi, you've got two bolded votes. Unbold one or I'll only count the first one.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 10:54:38 PM by decoyman »
Twitter

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2009, 11:12:34 PM »
Alright, day is over. I actually am an hour late, oops! Here's the tally:

Plugabugz 5*
Pale 3
Mop_it_up 2
Khush 1
NuclearSpeed 1*

Only Stogi's first vote counts because he didn't unbold it.

So, Plugabugz is our lucky contestant tonight! Get those night actions in if you haven't already! Day 4 will be posted shortly.
Twitter