Poll

What do you think of the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller?

Got it, and I think it's great! One of the best.
10 (58.8%)
Got it and meh, I only think it's ok.
0 (0%)
Actually, I think it's quite lacking. Sad I got it.
0 (0%)
Whoah there, money bags. $70 is too much for an opinion.
4 (23.5%)
Tried it, liked it.
1 (5.9%)
Tried it, didn't like it.
0 (0%)
This is the worst poll ever
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: April 12, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

Author Topic: Switch Pro Contoller  (Read 12146 times)

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Switch Pro Contoller
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2017, 09:13:58 AM »
So yeah Nintendo's repair service is pretty amazing, as I stated previously I sent my left and right ones in with their provided UPS 2nd Day label, they got it Wednesday morning, that afternoon I got a notice that they shipped out the replacements via NEXT DAY, and well it has been sitting in our UPS Box since Thursday. That is impressive customer service and turn around time for a replacement/repair, so many other companies take weeks after receiving the product to get it back to you.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2017, 02:30:37 AM »
When I first opened the box and started tinkering around with the controller my first thought to myself was "You know I really want to play Smash Bros on this thing."

Upon pairing the controller up with my phone I continued to think to myself: "I really want to play Smash Bros. with this thing."

I may or may not have ordered an 8-bitdo wireless receiver (the one designed for the NES mini) with the intention of plugging it into a Wii Remote and basically making a bizzare wireless daisy chain that will generate enough input lag to make S-U-P-E-R cry and allow me to use the Switch Pro Controller as a Classic Controller so I can play Smash Bros. with the Switch Pro Controller.

Come to think about it, a decent amount of my Wii/Wii U backlog supports the Classic Controller (A few noteworthy examples being Sonic Colors, Xenoblade, Shovel Knight, and Yoshi's Wooly World). This thing's gonna get broken in long before I actually get a Switch :D

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2017, 10:37:43 AM »
It felt a little odd at first, the sticks felt too tall. But I've gotten used to it, and I like the larger face buttons. I'm happy with the product so far. I hear it can be connected to a PC with bluetooth without any additional software/plugin, so that will be nice to try with some other games.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Agent-X-

• I speak Gibberish
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2017, 12:25:20 PM »
I picked up a Pro controller last weekend. It has become without any doubt my preferred controller for anything. I like it better than all other controllers. It just fits my hands perfectly, and now I leave the joycons for the people with smaller hands.  :)