Author Topic: 21 Songs Revealed Out of Karaoke Joysound's Collection of 1000+  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile

NWR's scrutiny reveals wide-ranging selections made famous by Elvis Presley, OneRepublic, Lionel Richie, Colbie Caillat, Fall Out Boy, Jason Paige of Pokemon fame, Madonna, The Jackson 5, The Supremes, and more. Lots of YouTube links inside!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31292

Konami hasn't revealed Karaoke Joysound's full song list, but Nintendo World Report has scrutinized the game's screenshots, trailer, and even its ESRB listing to expose 21 songs likely to make the cut.

Here is the list of songs our research suggests could make it into the game, as well as the artists best known for performing them:

Some of these songs were revealed via the game's Everyone 10+ ESRB listing:

These lyrics suggest the inclusion of "Womanizer," "Crazy in Love," and "How You Remind Me."

Others are exposed via some screenshots of the game that Konami has made available:

Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel"?

Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream"?

The Jackson 5's "ABC"?

"I Will Always Love You"? It's also unknown whether it's the Whitney Houston or Dolly Parton version.

Madonna's "Material Girl"?

Pausing the game's video trailer also revealed more lyrics and possible songs, as well as a glimpse of actual song titles with writer's credits:

Watch for lyrics for "Oops!... I Did It Again", "Pokémon Theme", "Crazy in Love", "Hey There Delilah", "Take on Me", and "Apologize". Watch for listings of "All Star", "Alone", "America's Suitehearts", "Apologize", "Baby Love", "Bubbly", "Celebration", "Dance to the Music", and "Endless Love".

As all of this comes from early media of an unreleased game, it's possible that some or all of these songs may not actually make it to the actual game later this fall. It's also unknown whether any of these songs will be on the game disc itself, or included in the game's online library that players will access via one, three, or 30-day "sing-all-you-can" tickets purchased via Wii Points. Konami has not yet announced the final song selections either for the game's on-disc catalog, or the full 1000+ online library.

Stay in tune with Nintendo World Report as we report more on Karaoke Joysound and Nintendo gaming news as it happens.

Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline yoshi1001

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • PIRN-Pokemon Radio
Re: 21 Songs Revealed Out of Karaoke Joysound's Collection of 1000+
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:07:14 PM »
I don't see the Pokemon theme in that video. Is there an alternate version of the trailer?
For Pokemon news and interviews, check us out at:

http://pokepress.blogspot.com/

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 01:19:30 AM »
I don't see the Pokemon theme in that video. Is there an alternate version of the trailer?

Argh! Thanks for the correction yoshi1001. The story has been corrected appropriately.

Would you believe I made that mistake because secretly I've been rewriting the All Star lyrics as a Pokemon song and thus subconsciously associate the two together?

... Weep for me yoshi1001. Weep for me.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline seanlove1

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:14:52 AM »
I know that people might not answer but I have a question about the remote... do we have to have the remote or do we have to  have a microphone. Thank you.  8)