Author Topic: RFN RetroActive #39: Super Mario Sunshine  (Read 12707 times)

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: RFN RetroActive #39: Super Mario Sunshine
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2017, 07:38:03 PM »
It's okay, Khush. Although I do urge you to listen to the recording of the podcast. it's got a fascinating duality going on, and I feel they had a  good spread of guests (myself aside).

I really enjoyed my time with the game. I've put all the gamecube stuff away now that the episode is recorded, but I certainly would not mind it if I ever got to return to Super Mario Sunshine.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2017, 11:27:02 PM »
I found my "review". Currently at 6 pages long and 4005 words. I suppose I'll check out the podcast then sometime and see if there is much point in ever posting that thesis. If a bunch of my points are covered then I'll probably never bother.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »
I found my "review". Currently at 6 pages long and 4005 words. I suppose I'll check out the podcast then sometime and see if there is much point in ever posting that thesis. If a bunch of my points are covered then I'll probably never bother.
Just dump it on here. We need more engaging content on these forums.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2017, 11:54:08 PM »
Just dump it on here. We need more engaging content on these forums.

I just did a big content dump in the Hall of Fame Nomination thread so enjoy that for engaging content.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.