Author Topic: Fanfic Proposals  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Fanfic Proposals
« on: June 17, 2010, 03:42:58 PM »
Time to start a new thread. This one is for fanfics or reboots or whatever you've had in your head. Don't write the whole story, just the basic tenants.

I'll go first. I've wanted to reimagine the TMNT for a really long time, because I don't think any writers have done that foursome any favors since the Archie Adventure Series ended (although, to be fair, the Image series had some cool ideas).

My dream story takes place in 2020: the Turtles live apart and have largely given up crime fighting. The Utroms have left Earth completely, and with them, the Triceraton threat has disappeared. Shredder NEVER COMES BACK EVER. The world will be portrayed much as it was in the "future" storylines of the Archie Adventures series: rising sea levels, acceptance of mutants into society, and cybernetics becoming a reality. Splinter has been dead for at least 10 years.

Michelangelo is a successful fiction novelist and lives in an apartment with his cat. Leonardo teaches martial arts classes to both human and mutant students, and lives upstairs from his studio. Raphael has a mutant fox girlfriend (not Ninjara) and runs a bar. He and Casey Jones remain good friends, and while both have the itch for their old crime-fighting days, they both also realize they have responsibilities now. Donatello has started a sophisticated tech engineering firm (TurtleCo). While he's the CEO, he also works in the lab. He is particularily interested in cybernetics. This passion is shared by his friend and collegue, Manx, a cat mutant. April has gone back into the antique business. Her and Casey's daughter, Shadow, is in college.

I would like stories to develop around the emergence of new villains, including two important callbacks: Armaggon and the Rat King. Karai could play a part, but she's living in Japan now and the Foot Clan has disbanded. She'd also be quite old, so there's that. Once crime starts moving back up, I see Raphael getting back into the vigilante business, maybe with some help from Donatello. Kind of an Iron Man sort of thing, but more spartan. Of course, Manx eventually becomes obsessed with cybernetics to an unhealthy degree and transforms himself into Verminator. That wouldn't happen for awhile. I'd want Manx to be a tragic character.

What do you all think? Post comments and your own fanfic proposals!

This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Re: Fanfic Proposals
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »
Dixie Kong, will you marry me?
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
Where's Venus?  No TMNT Relaunch is right without Venus.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
fanfic?

What's next, we gonna put on tights and go to Ren fair?

My nerdiness has limits.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »
i'll have a big update on here, my fanfic

Machrider
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 04:46:53 PM »
Fan fiction for Super Mario RPG 2

Story: Queen Smithete, the wife and co-ruler of Smithy, enters the Mushroom Kingdom to seek revenge against Mario for destroying her husband his army of machines. The Star Road gets broken again, except this time Smithete manages to capture the stars and wish her husband back from the dead. They then go to wish for their army to conquer Mario's world. From here Mario must team up with his old pals and restore his world from ruin and defeat Smithy and his gang once again.

Playable characters:

Mario
Luigi
Mallow
Geno
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad

Smithy Gang:

Smithy: Ressurected mid-game by his his wife, Smithete. In doing so some of the star power upgrades him and makes him more powerful than before.

Smithete: The wife of Smithy and queen ofthe machine mades. During the first game she was over seeing the expansion of the Smithy Empire into another dimension. Once the word got out that her husband was defeated she chose to seek revenge for his death. She eventually rules the Mushroom Kingdom at her husband's side.

Ticker: A loyal servant to the court of Smithy. An antrhopomorphic robotic clock that has a paticualr emotion for each hour on his face. Suffers from multiple personality disorder.

Kamikaze: A giant missle that is always seconds from exploding but the other machines mange to calm him down before he detonates and destroys everything around him. Mario and his eventually face him in Bowser's Keep and he explodes destroying his castle in the process. Bowser spends a period of the game in despair and constantly curses Kamikaze after his keep is vaporized.

Calibur and Calipor: A duo involving two robots. One robot, Calibur, is a hulking behemoth with lots of guns and cannons that can level an entire city. However, he is very stupid and thus depends on his smaller partner, Calipor, to do the thinking. Calipor is a smaller robotic pistol that does not have as much artillery as Calibur, but his strategic mind is what is most dangerous. Together they form a very dangerous duo to battle Mario.

Twirler: A robot for fans for hands and one atop his head for flight. He attacks Mario with giant gusts of wind such as tornados.

Crossbowyer: An upgrage to Bowyer, but built in the shape of a crossbow. His attacks are the same as the regular Bowyer.

Axem Rangers: The famous Axem Rangers would return to sek revenge on Mario and the Mushroom Kingdom.

Blade: The blade airship returns, but this time it transform into a parody of the Megazords of the power rangers to battle Mario and Bowser's Koopa Mechbot.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:54:02 PM by Kytim89 »
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 01:32:14 AM »
i can't draw as well as i think, so ill post the script for the idea
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seven clownface cannibal gang members are on the road eating the body of a dead girl on the side of the Road

their bikes sit beside them as they ravage the body eating its flesh like zombies or wild animals.

in the distance we hear motors coming closer.

The freaks turn around to see a lone rider approaching

The man wears a helmet and we can't see his face, he wears a blue leather jumpsuit with red stripes.

As he drive by he pulls out his plasma canon and shoots it at one of the cannibals

the cannibals head explodes

the group of 6 cannibals jump on their bikes to chase the man known as MAchrider

he gains speed on them

he looks down at his accelerameter, he is going 120 mph, he has a half tank full of fuel

the cannibals inch towards him

They hit their rocket buttons and two speed towards him. They try to hit him with thier clubs and morning stars

but he dodges out of the way

he looks at the meter on his plasma gun, ready to shoot

he shoots at one the cannibals and his torso explodes

the torsoless cannibal runs into the other cannibal knocking him down

there are still 4 cannibals behind him

they hit their rockets and accelorate now too

he looks down at his plasma gun, another 20 seconds before he can shoot again

a cannibal pulls close by

Machrider pulls out a chain and whacks a cannibal

the cannibal rolls off his bike cracking his head open.

there are three cannibals left

they aproach a semi truck, its recognizable as a cannibal meat truck

mach rider pulls his sleeve up to reveal a watch, he presses the watch and it activates autopilot on his bike

he looks at his plasma canon meter

the meter pops up...fully charged

he stands up on his bike

a cannibal to the side oh him try to knock him off

but he jumps

he points his plasma gun at one of the cannibals on their bikes

as he points he flips up and fires, the plasma cannon launches him upward onto the top of the semi

the mach rider bike pulls to the other side of the semi

he stands on the semi and inches towards the driver of the semi

the cannibal behind him ditches his bike jumping onto a ladder to climb up the semi

mach rider inches closer to the driver

as they pull into a street tunnel in the delapitated city

the cannibal gets up the top of the ladder

mach rider ducks

the cannibal is clipped by the tunnel

mach rider gets over the driver and shoots him through the roof of the car

he does a flip off the car and lands on his bike

racing away.

the meat truck rolls over in the backround and explodes

fire rumbles behind Machrider

the MachRider logo pops up.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post