Author Topic: Gradius Galaxies  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Darc Requiem

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Gradius Galaxies
« on: May 06, 2003, 08:47:53 PM »
Has anyone gotten this title so far? If so how does it compare to the previous Gradius titles? Does have the same feel, difficulty and fun factor? Does it compare well to Ikaruga and is it worth having both? Sorry about all the questions....but as the saying goes....if you don't know ask. I confident that Gradius Galaxies will look and feel like Gradius...after all it is developed my Mobile 21. And since Mobile 21 was co founed  by Konami and Nintendo.....it should as good as if Konami themselves created it. Too bad Mobile 21 was created just for GBA support.....I would like to see them to a GC version of Gradius or maybe even do another Gyruss.

Darc Requiem
"Fiery words fuel debate and debate yields understanding."

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Gradius Galaxies
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 09:40:08 PM »

Has anyone gotten this title so far? If so how does it compare to the previous Gradius titles? Does have the same feel, difficulty and fun factor?

Yeah, and it doesn't slow down constantly like uh, Gradius III on SNES does. (You can get it to slow down if you try really really hard and have a million things on screen trying to kill you on Loop 3)

It's also worth having both Ikaruga and Gradius, they're really different - Gradius is more about making progress, I think, while Ikaruga is all score.

(It's also been out for quite a while, you might be able to find a used copy on the cheap)