Author Topic: Mafia LXII. AC:New Leaf, Old feuds. Day 4. Agent K.K. is on the case!  (Read 15131 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Surprised at the death of the Able Sisters, the villagers held a funeral to mourn them. After the burial, they all planted some black and blue lilies in a design that made an outline of the Able sisters faces. Suddenly, there was a large crash as a couple trees fell down onto the flowers. The villagers all turned to see Eugene chopping down some trees.

"Yeah buddy!" he told the crowd, "Looks like I finally got me some peaches."

The crowd stared at him in disbelief. "Oh, do you like my happy axe?" he asked, noticing them staring at him. He took a peach. "Ah I do so enjoy a happy peach. Hey, that's a nice garden you've got there with some happy lilies. It would probably look better without those trees lying on it though."

"You've disrespected the dead," yelled one of the villagers, getting very angry. He grabbed a peach and threw it at Eugene. It hit him in the head knocking off his sunglasses. Eugene blinked towards the crowd.

"I recognize those eyes. Why, that's Leif in disguise! He's a known pal of the Nook Mafia. Get him!" cried the Mayor.

"Uh-oh," said Leif, "Time for me to make a happy escape." Now normally sloths don't move fast but man did Leif run that day! He ran to the dock where Tommy Nook was already starting to take off in the boat Leif had stolen from Kapp'n earlier that day. (Oh look. I do incorporate some of the roleplaying into my story. I'm just that good!) Leif, still in his Eugene disguise, quickly put on some water skis and grabbed hold of the rope extending from the back of the boat.

Zooming over the surface of the water, Eugene (Leif) looked back at the crowd standing on beach watching him get away. "Yeah buddy! Just too cool for you all!"

"Bet you can't jump off that ramp," yelled one of the villagers. Eugene looked ahead and saw the ramp he was talking about. "Oh yeah?" he said and angled over for it not noticing the sign warning of shark infested waters past the ramp. Eugene hit the ramp and sailed into the air flying over the water. "Ayyyyyyyyyyy" he screamed while giving a couple thumbs up when out of the water a great white shark jumped up and bit him in half. The top of his torso fell to the water where it sank in to be devoured by the other sharks there.

Satisfied at the death of Eugene and that it was nothing like the death he requested from Xenoblade Chronicles because that's a different game and doesn't belong in the A.C. world unlike a joke rip-off of a really old Happy Days episode, the crowd dispersed to their homes.

After waiting out at sea for awhile and cursing Leif for his display of careless bravado, Tommy Nook turned the boat around and quietly drifted back to the shore. Under the cover of darkness, he slowly crept back to the spot he hid his Mr. Resetti disguise. Using the Resetti Survellience center, the 'Coon mafia was able to safely hide underground. However, upon getting close to the entrance, he saw the stevey penguin Cube wrapping a present. After waiting for a bit, Tommy started getting impatient waiting for Cube to hurry up and leave. Deciding to just take him out, Tommy brandished the Resetti pick-axe and snuck up behind Cube. He stepped on a branch causing it crack just as he swung the pick-axe. The noise cause Cube to turn around and the pick-axe went right into the present.

"(Ap)D-d-dude! You idiot," cried out Cube and with that, the present exploded having contained a great bomb which Cube had been putting together. Unhappy with the state of the villagers and their greedy capitalist ways, Cube had decided to wipe out the village and their decedent western ways and cleanse the land by allowing nature to take it over. He died before being able to finish his work.

Hiding behind a tree, Tortimer heard the explosion and saw the blast in the distance. Startled, Tortimer came out of his hiding spot to get a better view. However, the explosion caused others to also investigate and as Spike started running to see what was happening. He fell into the pitfall trap Tortimer had set. Seeing this, Tortimer started to brandish his axe when suddenly Blathers came up behind him and started talking.

"Why, Tortimer, old friend. How good to see you!It's been so long. Why this takes me back to the time when I was...." Blathers droned on.

Tortimer quickly put the axe back in his pockets. "Look Blathers, I'm very busy and I've got to be going and all," Tortimer said. However, Blathers then put a wing of his behind Tortimer's back and started walking with him not paying attention to what Tortimer was saying at all. Tortimer sighed and stopped walking hoping Blathers would soon finish.

When Tortimer woke up, the sun was rising and Blathers was long gone. So was Spike. Not again, cursed Tortimer and he rushed off back to his island hideout.

Meanwhile, K.K. Slider received an urgent phone call.

"This is K.K. Slider. What's your groove?" he answered.

"K.K.! It's Katie! You've got help me," came a voice on the line.

"How'd you get my number?" asked K.K.

"It's automatically given to all those who have a K.K. Slider Diehard badge. I'm a huge fan of yours," explained Katie.

"Oh! I'll do anything for my fans. What's up?" said K.K.

"I was at a party with some strangers and we went to the home of one of them. Well, some men have broken in. They've already taken the others. I'm hiding under a bed but I'm afraid they're going to come for me," sobbed Katie.

"Katie, you cool cat. Listen to me. You're going to be taken. But before they grab you, I need you to give me all the information you can. What can you tell me about your whereabouts?" commanded K.K.

"I'm in the town of Shangri-Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed Katie as she was dragged away. K.K. could hear a scuffle. Then he heard someone pick up the phone and their breathing came through on the line.

Speaking deeply and darkly, K.K. spoke through the phone to the person listening, "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my fan go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

The line stayed silent. Then a voice spoke. "Good luck," it said. Then the line went dead as the call ended.

"Party's over, folks!" said K.K. immediately shutting down his equipment. The music attendees watched, stunned, as K.K. then ran off the stage and left. Talking to his secret agent friends, K.K. was smuggled into Shangri-La to search for Katie.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Bulletin Board

Results from yesterday:

Pokepal148 - Leif - Death By Vote
Stevey - Cube - Death By 'Coon Mafia hit
Apdude - Tommy Nook, 'Coon Mafia Godfather - Death By Cube

Tortimer targeted Spak-Spang but the hit was nullified by Blathers.

With the death of Cube, Cube's Apprentice Bomber powers are now activated and he has the same abilities that Cube had.

Voting ends at Midnight EST as usual.

Here's today's Animal Crossing: New Leaf comic.

Today's extra special K.K. song is Surfin' K.K.!

Today's activity is getting K.K.'s Autograph!

Can you pick K.K.'s favorite album to have him sign for you? The winner will get a free investigation for today.

Here's a hint. It isn't any of the songs I've posted so far.

Good luck and feel free to share your favorite K.K. songs and memories as he visits our semi-wonderful town today.

Here's a reference to all the K.K. Album covers: Click this link!

Don't worry if you don't know the name of the album. I can state what it is for you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:10:53 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Ok, townies.

I guess Blathers has used all his powers.  Yeah, it is a bummer that I actually wasted an action protecting a mafia member.

I am sorry, that I also had to protect myself.  Now, I am a regular townie.  However, I hope to continue to give news from my source.  Hopefully, it means we can get another mafia member voted out.

We have been lucky and got 3 mafia members...one each day.  A fourth will put us in good shape.

Now, for all you mafia members, and the killer that wants me gone.  Am I really worth it?  You know who I am...and now I am a nobody.  However, eventually the other mafia will turn on you...eventually they will begin to hunt you to make sure they can win.  What do you do then?  Us townies are small fries.  You have a bomber, a killer, an apprentice, and another mafia to deal with...and right now one mafia is stronger than the other...a lot stronger since they still have a detective role.  Just saying...

Maybe you should prioritize.

And I wish I could have used a cool action to do something big and beneficial, but I couldn't and now I just protected myself.

So was it useless.  I would say not. 

Edit:  Ok...so sorry...the bomber is now dead...and the apprentice is still at large.  I guess we should say thank you to the bomber...and I still say, Coon Mafia, you are in trouble.  You need to be careful. 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:15:05 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Wasn't Stevey the Bomber the last time we did an Animal Crossing Mafia?

In any event, the 'Coon mafia kinda shot themselves in the foot on that hit.

Advantage: Townies?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
For the record, Mafia 6 Animal Crossing - Mario was Cube. Mafia 32? - Animal Crossing Wii-Make - Easycure was Cube. It's been a stevey free zone. However, I think stevey just uses Cube's avatar everytime.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Yes, that must be it.

Leave to the curator of the Great Hall of Mafia to provide the history.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Jus' doin' my job, ma'am.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
*shocked at the board*

I knew that Resetti was bad news! I knew it!

Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Where is the little Albania section of this town? I have some.... business to discuss there.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
And if you need a reference, here are all the K.K. album covers for you to select: Choose one.

If you don't know the song, don't worry about it. I can edit your post with the correct title and the game is more about selecting the right cover than what the actual song is for each cover.

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII. AC:New Leaf, Old feuds. Day 4. Agent K.K. is on the case!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »
In honor of the mafia's recent fiery death dance, I submit K.K. Flamenco.

Feel the heat, folks!

Also, vote RedBlue

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2014, 03:34:37 PM »
Sorry I am AWOL. Got a life issue and am on the oppositeside of the state with limited phone service.

Looks like we got a couple Mafia and are close to being in the clear. I should have access to a computer tonight before thread lock to cast a vote so I will catch up then.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2014, 04:57:24 PM »
Oh, K.K. Flamenco, that's hot and spicy latin number. You must like hot Latin things. Like, women perhaps?

*graps a couple of Octavian's tentacles and ties them around Octavian's neck and starts squeezing*

Talk to me! What do you know about Katie the kitten? She was spotted in town yesterday. I was told you showed her some art? Trying to pique her curiousity?

*punches Octavian in the face*

What do you mean you were told to show her art? By whom? That's not a good enough answer. I want A NAME!!

*punches Octavian a few more times*

I'm afraid you're just not giving me any information to go on. I guess I'm going to have to start cutting off some tentacles. What's that? Other people showed her artwork? Who? When? Where? Alright, now you're being cooperative.

*lets Octavian go. As Octavian falls in a heap to the ground, K.K. Slider takes the record and autograph it*

Hey, thanks for being a fan! It's always nice to meet you. Without you fans, it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable to do what I do. May you treasure it forever. I have to go now. Bye.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »
So my source found a "townie."

I have not other information than that.  We don't even know if we can fully trust the townie…because 1 in 9 chance they are not a townie.  And yesterday we found out that the odds against the odds seems to be in favor.

Which I mean to say, the mafia should not have hit the bomber but accidentally did.  So we could have accidentally found the Godfather.  We will know in due time I guess. 

As for my vote I have been starting the bandwagons for awhile.  I will sit and wait to join one instead. 

Offline RedBlue

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »
noname2200 Why do you have to pick on me? I'm just here minding my own business, pumping iron like always.

Leave me alone.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 06:05:52 PM »
...I, uh... ahem. I-I finished my chicken print. It's, er, well it didn't exactly, ah, turn out too good. I've been... a-a little nervous...  I don't really have a s-steady hand right now... Hm, should I make this, um, a s-shirt, pants, or, uh, a hat?

Oh no, who is going to sell my clothing line for me without my sister around? I don't think I have the smile or the fancy hand gestures to nail that sale...

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 06:23:43 PM »
*slowly tries to get up*

Katie isn't even a Latina's name, you n-nimrodddddd...

*collapses*

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 07:28:33 PM »
Hmmm...

after looking at the votes I am going to vote: Redblue

This is not based on anything but speculation.  However, Redblue did something alerted me to them.  After I voted lolmonade.  He voted against me.  Sure that makes this a revenge vote.  But I have nothing else to go on.  Hopefully, this isn't a foolish move.  Redblue could very well be the apprentice or another important role, but I will throw caution in to the wind with this one. 

I am being openly honest about my vote and my lack of acknowledge.  You make your own decision to follow my vote or not.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »
That's an awful small bandwagon to hop on...

So... does anyone know why the HELL the creatures living beyond the first few dungeons of town are insanely hard? I'm at level 81, for goodness' sake! I should be able to wipe the floor with these chumps!

...My girlfriend wants a wedding ring... I think I'm getting lost in this "Rune Factory" dreamscape too much... but it is quite appealing living the "Fantasy Life"... perhaps I should submit freely to it. Now I'm starting to get suspicious or people- are they playing some cruel prank on me where they dress up as humans and flirt with me...? It's hard to trust anyone...
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 08:17:53 PM »

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 08:30:41 PM »
*looks around and wonders where Dan Laser has been*

vote Dan Laser
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 08:34:23 PM »
Hmm? Oh hello. Yes?

*Sable says nothing just hold out album*

You want me to sign this for you?

*More silence*

Well, how about I sign it anyways?

*K.K. steps towards Sable and then in a flash has her in a headlock*

What do you know about Katie? Where is she? Are there Albanians here? I WANT ANSWERS!

*Sable shakes in fright but says nothing. K.K. looks at her and sees her bruises*

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you were injured. Who did this to you? Was it the Albanians? Did you escape their kidnapping ring?

*Sable stares at K.K. with wide eyes but says nothing*

Did they take out your tongue? Are you mute? Give me something to work with. I don't want to hurt you!

*Sable points in the direction of Brewsters Coffee Shop*

Ah, of course. Katie would be attracted to such a hip spot just like me. Thank you. Here, let me sign that album. Oh, it's Rockin' K.K. That's an interesting album. I was never that crazy about the sound but I'm glad you like it. I'm always happy to branch out and try new forms of music to give something to satisfy all my fans. If you get the chance, you should come down to Club LOL to see me play. We'd love to have you. Well, I have to go now. You have a nice day. Bye!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2014, 08:36:49 PM »
(As an aside, I thought I had posted a link last night to all the album covers of K.K. in New Leaf but when I checked just now, I saw it was gone. I've posted it in the Bulletin Board post up top for any of you players who want to enter the contest but don't know where to find a selection of the album covers.

Also, I will be gone in 30 minutes and most likely won't be back until the day is almost over. So, if you make a selection and don't hear from me right away, that's why. Though feel free to have Agent K.K. rough you up!)

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 09:07:22 PM »

Katie has definitely been here. I can pick up her scent. I'm hot on the trail now and have a cup of joe to boot!

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2014, 09:22:08 PM »
Hey K.K. if you find Katie, let me know if she's got any plans this weekend. I'd like to "relax" but only with someone who is experienced.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report