Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 936950 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Since S-U-P-E-R appears to be posting regularly, I would encourage a Lucariofan/tendoboy level poster to come at the king.

These forums have seen S-U-P-E-R argue with himself more than enough times over the years.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Three posts is not really "regularly" and I'm not planning on posting more.

Wait, ****

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
SUPER I love you I'm your biggest fan I retweet and favorite all of your tweet <3 <3 <3

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
Yeah Twitter owns

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
What's a tweet? ::)
Is it a Bird?
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Now that I know that it sends an email to the entire staff I almost feel bad when it comes that I feel like I have to report something.

Edit:
Also, **** the mod that removed my glorious first post. It's not like it was harming anyone. No one was gonna read the post anyway

Now I feel so much better :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:30:51 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I felt it was important to be able to stand out in the crowded NWR feedback market so I made it a bad gameshow.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
You reported me?  :'(

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I was concerned about how that post could possibly trigger something like epilepsy or something, especially with how it looked when it was scrolled. (not that I'm an expert)

Besides, it didn't really add anything to the thread and went on for way too long.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Anybody who comes to these forums with epilepsy was killed years ago by Cattank.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile

:'( :'( :'(

Anybody who comes to these forums with epilepsy was killed years ago by Cattank.

Yeah, I've seen far worse posted here before.

I actually liked the post myself, so probably doesn't help your case much though...
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Post it here. I'm curious as to what I missed and this seems like the perfect spot for it then.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Gotta say, Oblivion going after Pokepal for criticizing YouTube people and going as far as to mock what he's done with his life in relation to them is giving me a real TJ Spyke vibe.

J.P. Corbran

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
but his backtrackong on the matter after I point out DSP's unboxing fiasco (which is honestly the tip of the iceberg for how many stupid things he's gotten into) sorta breaks that vibe really.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Maybe I'm a TJ Spyke alt? After all, I have been accused of acting like him in the past.

EDIT:

but his backtrackong on the matter after I point out DSP's unboxing fiasco (which is honestly the tip of the iceberg for how many stupid things he's gotten into) sorta breaks that vibe really.

Hm? I don't know if you know this, but that post was supposed to be sarcasm. I just don't understand why that unboxing thing was a big deal compared to him making very untasteful racist jokes.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcastic.

Yeah. I thought it was pretty blatant.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:21:49 PM by Oblivion »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure that was sarcastic.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Um, why would you think that I'm TJ Spyke? You are literally the worst person alive for having that opinion. LOL you have bad taste

Um,

Um,

I'm actually depressed that I can't sound like him unless I'm not trying. I guess I'll keep the avatar for those times when I do.

Um, why would you think that I'm TJ Spyke? You are literally the worst person alive for having that opinion. LOL you have bad taste

Um,

Um,

I'm actually depressed that I can't sound like him unless I'm not trying. I guess I'll keep the avatar for those times when I do.

if anyone deserves title of resident troll it ought to be me, I nominate myself can I do that? I am not familiar with TJ Spyke but I assure you I can get you all to miss him/her if you give me incentive.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile

Um,

Um,

Please. You would have to be so ignorant that a family of incest fuelled hill billies would find you ignorant and that's just to start.

Nobody should ever aspire to be He shall not be named ever. It is the worse indignation in this forum one can receive just before getting banned.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Jeez, man. That's pretty harsh. I know he was a dick, but I really don't think that is really warranted.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Why are we still talking about TJ Spyke? He's been gone for ages. Make like Adele Dazeem and let it go.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
His posting and the fact that he got away with it for as long as he did was absolutely surreal, and not really something to be forgotten easily

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
It's terrible! He has beautiful eyes and his hair smells like cinnamon!
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
Better to prevent than cure assuming there is even a cure for such a thing.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?