Author Topic: Date Separation  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Date Separation
« on: December 11, 2006, 09:28:14 AM »
The old PGC had all of the articles on the main page separated into what date the article was posted as you scrolled down.  Could we get this back for NWR, that was really convenient.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
RE: Date Separation
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 12:47:02 PM »
It sorta was.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE:Date Separation
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 12:51:25 PM »
I already asked for this back in this thread.  I received no response.

I whole-heartedly endorse this request.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline WindyMan

• It was the dog.
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • WindyMan's Roller Derby Notes
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 10:23:29 AM »
We got rid of the separators because they were ultimately not necessary.  Every headline has a full date/time stamp to compensate.

If you really want your ugly separators, we still have them on the mobile portal.
Steven "WindyMan" Rodriguez
Washed-up Former NWR Director

Respect the power of the wind.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 04:21:28 PM »
But ht Mobile portal us to always be behind and doesn't have a link to the forums...  (I'll go look at it now)
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 04:42:43 PM »

From Vudu:
I'd also like to recommend adding a break between groups of headings so you know what day it was posted on (like the way PGC was & gamesarefun.com is). It makes it much easier to tell what's new since the last time you visited the site.

That sums it up well, thanks vudu.  I look through at all of the suggestions on that thread that vudu linked to, have any of them actually been done, or are we just waisting our time?
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257