Author Topic: Metroid Prime: Pinball  (Read 2234 times)

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Metroid Prime: Pinball
« on: November 02, 2005, 10:22:40 AM »
I just want to say that anyone who hasn't bought this game because your manhood won't allow it...

You are completly missing out on an awesome product.

That is all.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Metroid Prime: Pinball
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 10:41:18 AM »
What if I haven't bought this game because my time won't allow it?  I'm currently addicted to Advance Wars DS.  When I'm not playing that I'm working on Trauma Center.  I haven't even started Castlevania DS or Phoenix Wright yet.  Mario Kart DS and Mario & Luigi come out within a month or so.  There's just not enough time.

Unfortunately Metroid Prime Pinball loses out because it made the mistake of being released during Q4.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 10:44:22 AM »
Well, if you haven't bought it because time won't allow then that's okay.  You're still missing out, but for understandable reasons.

Seriously this game is great.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline trip1eX

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 11:53:28 AM »
Well this game is so short that your time will allow it.  

IT is a great game, but I beat it in a few hours.  So it's a bit short.  Altho it does unlock an expert mode that has the ball moving faster and the bad guys apparently shooting at you a bit more.  And of course it's the type of game in which you'll want to pull out of the closet every few weeks when you have 15 minutes to play and you want to beat your high scores.  If you have a bud with a DS it could be great fun.  

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 12:16:50 PM »
I'd love to play this, and while I like pinball, other games get priority.  Getting a job and buying the games I want is first on my list, I may eventually get around to buying this.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 05:22:53 PM »
Believe it or not but I'm having alot more fun with this game than with MarioKart DS, I haven't played MK DS online yet so maybe that's why. Here are my top scores:

Multi Mission Bounty: 2,408,750 - 10

Pirate Frigate Bounty: 579,700 - 02

Tallon Overworld Bounty: 2,463,550 - 07

Phazon Mines Times: 1:37:39

Phendrana Drifts Times: 1:30:55

I haven't unlocked the other 2 stages yet, not even have I reached them in Multi Mission.

One more thing, if you get the chance to play this game then please use headphones of any kind to listen to its blissfully glorious soundtrack and sound-effects.

Offline trip1eX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 08:53:51 PM »
WEll I got 9,750,xxx on multi-mission bounty and collected 12 artifacts and beat the game.  Funny thing is I did that a couple days after I got the game and I haven't come close to that score since.    

For not having alot of content it's actually pretty replayable.  I've been playing it every couple days for 20 minutes or so to see if I can beat the game again.

Offline Griffin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 02:02:48 AM »
I have around 15.4 million on multi-mission with 19 artifacts (beat it once and got 7 artifacts the second time through before I lost). I haven't been able to break like 5 million since, heh. I don't remember what my single mission scores are off the top of my head, though. I beat all the bosses around 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
INCONCEIVABLE!!!

AC Info:

Name: Mike
Town: PhatCave