Author Topic: Those weak iPod tatoo ads from hp PGC are running.  (Read 1426 times)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Those weak iPod tatoo ads from hp PGC are running.
« on: November 20, 2004, 02:29:56 AM »
Well every few pages I browse im confronted with one of an assorted collection of rubbish advertising from Hewlett Packard to insult what's left of my intelligence.

*what follows is a mindless rant, you may want to click the back button is you hate being entertained and/o you take stuff too seriously.* No names mentioned Ness_the_Mess

I mean WHAT THE HELL! hp are advertising their product with the slogan "you" and the general vibe is that your iPod and you in general will be far more unique if you buy their alledged product. But just how unique are you if you have to buy a COMMERCIAL product from a company anyway? And I bet you'll feel really f---ing individual when you see total strangers with the same pattern on their iPods. I'm sure it'll reflect your "different" and "extreme" personality too, earning you unprecedented praise and respect from all those people you actually don't like but want the attension of anyway.

Or you could just throw $50 into the river, at least then it doesn't line the pockets of some rich exectutive laughing his arse off at the gullibility of humans.

Want to be unique? Scribble over your iPod yourself.

Yeah this is jsut a small rant from me. If you wanna check out more of my stuff then go to my Gurnal of Fist for other hilarity. I know that ATM it only contains an addmitadly weak number of entries; 3. But with empty days ahead and plenty of weakness to comment on (including what should be a riot of weakness; schoolies) I'll garuntee there will be 10 entries over the next two weaks. Actually no I wont, garruntees only make people weak and dependable. If your rubbish fails, too bad.  
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Those weak iPod tatoo ads from hp PGC are running.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 06:15:19 AM »
"What do I have to do to become a non-conformist?"
"Well, you gotta dress like we do, listen to the same music we listen to and hang out in the same places we do."