Author Topic: Tales of Awesome  (Read 2302 times)

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
Tales of Awesome
« on: November 19, 2004, 05:48:58 AM »
Holy monkeys this game totally earns fist. Anyone who disagrees shold be sent to Kalgoorlie or Kadangra.

So guys you should all buy this it's completely fistworthy.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
RE:Tales of Awesome
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 12:19:50 PM »
The Fist is strong in this game.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Tales of Awesome
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 01:01:31 PM »
Nah. I'll get it next year, if copies still exist then. Sounds like a good game though.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
RE:Tales of Awesome
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2004, 03:36:27 PM »
I agree. I'm two hours into it and having a blast. My brother's loving it too so it might not come out of the Cube for a while yet.

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 02:02:39 AM »
Yeah one and a half hours in. Unfortunatly being in a one TV household emans I cant enjoy it on WEAKends because there is so much bullsh¡t going on around me. Especially that we've got guests over, who are all weak as piss. Luckily with school over and no job to go to I have all weekdays to lose myself. Well until Thursday at least.

Actually the horrible guests almost got to it today, Æ’ucking everything up. Well they could've, I find extra saves and shi† had been created and the like.  On closer inspection it looks like no damage has been done but I still feel as though it's been tainted simply that unclean, weak hands of small children have made contact with the disk and entered the save file. FILTHY.

EDIT: I hate the way I have to look like a total arsehole by shoving those symbols into the reply to get past PGC's disgusting swear word blocker. I mean the post just wouldn't be the same without that swearing. Swearing is apart of my character.

Offline RABicle

• View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 02:12:24 AM »
Also let me jsut add taht Mario's attitude is in no way going to earn him fist. In fact he could lose several fists in the process of his weakness in not purchasing Awesome of Symphonia rght away.

ANd I dont want to hear any sermons on how I don't own Pikmin 2 yet! It's a Xmas present for my sister allright

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 12:05:01 PM »
I've got one more exam and as such my shiny copy of ToS is just sitting there begging to be played.... but I will be strong.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Hybrid Hunter

• First title that's onrine
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 02:46:14 AM »
Need to get ToS.
Need to earn money.
Need to obtain FULL FIST!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8