Author Topic: V-Rally 3 out in UK!?  (Read 1506 times)

Offline TheLegendThatIs

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
V-Rally 3 out in UK!?
« on: August 20, 2003, 02:39:56 PM »
i was browsing some sites tryin to find a few good deals on recent games and came across these two sites saying that they have v-rally 3 for sale and in stock. now I know one of the sites called StreetsOnline, I've bought from them before and they are pretty good, though this is the first time I've come across the other one. so I'm not sure if its a mistake or not.

here are the links:-
StreetsOnline

DirectPlay

now, I haven't heard about this being released already, so not sure if its a mistake or not. what do you guys think?

on a sidenote, any UK people bought from DirectPlay? are they a good site to buy from? any probs?

cheers

Offline Nintendo

• View Profile
RE:V-Rally 3 out in UK!?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 11:20:50 PM »
It has supposedly been released on the 27th of June 2003.
But in all honesty I haven't seen it in any stores over here.
"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps

Offline Mingesium

• View Profile
RE: V-Rally 3 out in UK!?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 01:17:03 AM »
I don't know if it is the same game but I know a rally game got cancelled in the US but will be release in Europe.

Offline TheLegendThatIs

• View Profile
RE:V-Rally 3 out in UK!?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 03:06:45 AM »
I did hear that V-rally 3 was cancelled for the US, but didn't hear anything about the Euro release, so this was quite a shock to see it on sale, without any notice of release.

does anyone know if it has been officially released or not?

i guess I'll drop those stores an email later on and see if they reply.