Author Topic: Super Mario Kart Mafia. Day 6. Waluigi Pinball.  (Read 13116 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Kart Mafia. Day 6. Waluigi Pinball.
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2009, 11:40:48 PM »
Mop_It_Up needs to wake up and realize who her team is and who she should be voting for.
Ha ha ha, oh Khushrenada. You are so funny with your crackpot theories you should be a comedian.

I know exactly what you're doing. You're trying to make me look like a traitor.

Called it on Day 4. I didn't make you look like a traitor. You've done that on your own. Also, I wouldn't call pointing out the obvious as being crackpot theories.
You're still wrong about that. I didn't become traitorous until today. And I'm actually still hoping it doesn't come to that...

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »
By the way, since this might change things abit, I just want to make everyone aware of it. Plugabugz and I had a convo about how long this game should go. This was the end result.

My arguement:

Truthfully, I think most players would prefer to see the game go on since no one knew about this tie or point rule before. Plus, giving out items to increase back a person's points makes this a further random win. I'd imagine the rest of the player's would be in agreement with this as well with a couple exceptions. It is best to let the players decide. With items, the game will not get drawn out that long. You don't want to suddenly end the game with players feeling they have been cheated out a victory. I could have done this or I could have done that yet. I know when I called the end of Sonic Mafia and said the mafia won it and there was no other end result possible, people contested that and came up with different scenarios. Same thing happened to Decoyman when he called the Charlie Brown Mafia early. It's always best to just let these games play themselves out.

At the very least, try taking a vote and seeing what the other players are thinking.

Plugabugz answer:

I agree with you entirely, and after some thought think its the better option.

I would have put out a vote but opted against it given the time constraints (and i have been extremely busy all weekend).

Therefore, we play until a team has been wiped out entirely.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 11:58:36 PM »
Also, since the players are most likely unaware of this, I'll make an executive decision and leave the thread open for another 30 minutes to provide for some last minute changes if needed. If you are not on at this time and see this message and need to change your item usage, send a pm to Plugabugz stating you only saw the message just now and request a change.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »
I didn't even notice that Plugabugz posted saying the game will continue until one side is gone.

If that is the case, then

Vote Nickmitch

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2009, 12:03:17 AM »
He didn't post it. That's why I'm telling everyone.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2009, 12:09:58 AM »
Yeah he did:

If for some reason several groups wind up below the threshold all at once, then i will open the game up to eliminating the other team(s) entirely.
Well I guess it is a little different than what you posted but it's what I inferred from it...

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »
The current tally for those who have left to vote:

Nickmitch: 3
Mop_it_up: 2
Stevey: 1
RABicle: 1

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2009, 12:30:05 AM »
Checking the time. Yep, it's locking time.