Author Topic: Super Mario Kart Mafia: Day 4. Sherbert Land.  (Read 13718 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Kart Mafia: Day 4. Sherbert Land.
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 08:55:08 PM »
Also, aren't you counting too many shells there?  IIRC, you fired one the first day, and you used one in defense on day 2, right?  I thought there were two shells for the green team.

...Unless you lied again, that is.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »
Oh, you told the blue players?  I figured when you said you told them the blue players that you meant blue players, but really, doesn't matter.

If you use the pow block, how does that help anything?  If anyone on the green team uses the pow block, the best it would do is confuse the people the blue team targets, and possibly kill you, as well as other green members.  I'm just saying, if you want to talk numbers, wouldn't it be best if you didn't use the pow block, if you're already consigned to victory and the blue team knows who's on the green team?  After all, you've already conceded the game, right?

Sounds like somebody is up to something...

Yes, I have conceded the game. I gave an apologetic speech to my team last night and then set in motion my plan to help the Blue team. The reason I'm using the Pow block is to keep anyone from thinking I'm trying to win. I'm making the team weaker which dispels your theory that I will try and keep myself from getting killed. You know this and are now reversing your statement. Before, you should vote me off since I have the Pow block in my possesion. Now, you're saying I shouldn't use it. All you can do is insinuate I'm "up to something." You are right. I'm working to bring you and your team down.

Plus, by announcing that I'm using it, I'm giving people the fair warning not to use their items. That will help ensure we arrive at our 4 v 4 v 3 breakdown tomorrow. I'm sure some people still might use their items anyways thinking I'm bluffing but they will most likely hurt themselves. I'm no longer bluffing.

As for Mop_It_Up, just to be clear, you didn't tell Thatguy that you had an identifier and you didn't try to use it to join the Red team? Because Thatguy told me that a Blue team member was using their identifier and if they did switch, they would tell him another Blue team member's identity.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »
Also, aren't you counting too many shells there?  IIRC, you fired one the first day, and you used one in defense on day 2, right?  I thought there were two shells for the green team.

...Unless you lied again, that is.

Well, since no one targetted me, I figure we still have a red shell in our possesion. Plugabugz didn't directly say that we no longer had it so I assumed that since it wasn't hit by another attacking item, we still had it to try again. If it is gone, then that is another of the errors I have made this game. Thank you for again pointing out that the Green Team is even weaker than previously thought.

See you all in 1:30 minutes. Blue team unite!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »
The blue player with the identifier was on day 2, for one, and yes, had it worked, and had that player moved over to the red team, well, I would have learned the player he targeted.  But it didn't work.  In the end, on day 2, I allied with a blue player, in effort to bring down the green team.

Stratos told me what he was, plain and simple.

What's really funny is that I told the blue player to look for a blue player with the identifier, so that if he landed on the red, we'd know an enemy, and if he didn't switch, he'd know a friend.  He wanted to go for a green member, since that's what we were allied for, and, in the end, I said not to, because the person could've ended up on the green team, in which case, he'd know all the green players anyways.

I thought I'd put the story out there.

The end result?  Player found the blue shell.  Which was on the red team.  :/

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »
wow, lots of words.

vote thaguy
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »
Vote tally:

Khushrenada: 2
Thatguy: 2
Vudu: 1

Somebody had better come in here and settle this quick!

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 11:56:55 PM »
VOTE THATGUY

Khush only has one point left; if you want to take him out hit him with an item.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »
Because I'm pretty sure you're not on my team.

EDIT:  Okay, so we have a tie.  What now?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2009, 12:00:22 AM »
TIME!

Vote tally in a minute.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »
Probably because I have done more to help the red team and I'm not even on it.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2009, 12:52:55 AM »
Although the vote final reads:

Thatguy - 3
Khushrenada - 2

It should be pointed out that in the final minutes, Stevey voted for me, making it 3 Khushrenada votes. A tie. When I locked the thread and it refreshed the page, his vote had been changed. It just said Vote without a name and had a time stamp of 10:01 so it was after the deadline. Then he quickly removed it since he couldn't edit it further. I guess we'll see what Plugabugz says about the matter.