Author Topic: Will Rareware Games Ever Appear on Virtual Console?  (Read 36963 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Re: Will Rareware Games Ever Appear on Virtual Console?
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2010, 01:10:43 AM »
I do not really care any more because I have the old N64 games.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2010, 01:19:15 AM »
I keep saying that the Conduit is the second coming of Perfect Dark on the wii,
For that to be true The Conduit 2 would have to go all out with features, including co-op and counter-op modes, A.I. bots in multiplayer, and more. But it could easily top Call of Duty: Modern Warfare if they try hard enough. The Conduit almost did.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2010, 01:40:00 AM »
I will probably trade in my copy of the first game at Gamestop and use what ever credit I can get to buy the sequel because it looks more promising as a whole.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2010, 01:43:41 AM »
But it could easily top Call of Duty: Modern Warfare if they try hard enough. The Conduit almost did.
lol
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »
I will probably trade in my copy of the first game at Gamestop and use what ever credit I can get to buy the sequel because it looks more promising as a whole.

According to CAG, GameStop is currently offering $7 in credit for it. If you have a spare box, you can trade it in to Amazon.com instead since they offer $10 in credit for it.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »

According to CAG, GameStop is currently offering $7 in credit for it. If you have a spare box, you can trade it in to Amazon.com instead since they offer $10 in credit for it.

Meh, I will just keep it.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »
Here is a quote from Rare:

In reply to another letter with a similar question Rare stated:

As for VC, it’s
ultimately Nintendo’s decision what gets released. Beyond the DKC games we don’t have anything in the pipeline at the moment, but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen in future.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »
I am in the process of playing Perfect Dark, but my exspansion pack is not working and so I am stuck in an arena style game play until I resolve this issue.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2010, 08:51:49 PM »
I don't remember all the details but didn't the expansion pack open up more of the game than if you didn't have the expansion pack. I think I remember reading in NP that like you could only play 40% of the game without the expansion pack.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »
Cool. I just took my socks off and put them in my hamper! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::DD :::DDD ::::DDDDDDDDD :::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ::::::::::: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2010, 09:19:31 PM »
I don't remember all the details but didn't the expansion pack open up more of the game than if you didn't have the expansion pack. I think I remember reading in NP that like you could only play 40% of the game without the expansion pack.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

According to the box and instruction booklet, about 35% of the game is playable without the Expansion Pack. The Expansion Pack is required for the single player mode as well as some of the multiplayer modes.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »
I guess the manual considers the Combat Simulator (the multiplayer mode) only 35% of the game even though, for me, it was the main draw, and the place where I spent the majority of my time with it. Anything related to the single player mode is not available, which includes co-op and counter-op. A few small features are disabled in the Combat Simulator though, which includes the character select, music select, naming teams, three or four players, and the two-player is done with tiny boxes similar in size to the four-player mode.