Poll

Which is better?

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Gamecube, 2004)
6 (40%)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS, 2013)
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: March 28, 2014, 09:19:28 AM

Author Topic: NFRIT Solid 16: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (2) v Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (3)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Two contested sequels to classic Gamecube games make up this Alistel Region semifinal, and both are foreboding adventure games with heavy exploration. Will Retro's interpretation triumph, or will the Year of Luigi rise again?

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes: The middle child of the Metroid Prime trilogy, Echoes added multiplayer to the formula Retro created with the original Metroid Prime, and brought even more of a sense of foreboding as Samus seeks to chase down her dark side.

Previous Matchups: Beat Mario Strikers Charged (R1)

vs

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon:
The Year of Luigi may not have gone well for Nintendo, but it certainly started out with a bang. Next Level's interpretation of the Gamecube classic brought the game to portables without missing a beat, and finally let the man in green step out of his brother's shadow.

Previous Matchups: Beat 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (R1)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:22:48 AM by Shaymin »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Blah... WRong Luigi Mansion here...
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Prime 2 currently losing to Luigi's Mansion 2? What is this world a'comin to?
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Using the ancient practices of Babylonian Astrology along with creating my own Oracle of Delphi, I'm marrying those beliefs with Nostradamus prophecies in order to figure out who will in this vote and vote accordingly. The answer may surprise you. But it didn't surprise me, so, you know. Just sayin'
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.