Poll

Which is better?

Animal Crossing Wild World (DS, 2005)
7 (46.7%)
Picross 3D (DS, 2010)
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: March 24, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

Author Topic: NFRIT Round 1: Animal Crossing Wild Word (3) v Picross 3D (6)  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
The nominations have been made, and now it's time for you to decide the most underrated game in the 15 year history of Nintendo World Report! Votes will be open for 3 days, so cast your vote and make your voice heard in the comments.

In the Hollywood region, it's #3 seed Animal Crossing Wild World v #6 seed Picross 3D.

Animal Crossing: Wild World: Bringing the Animal Crossing gameplay to the portable realm was a natural fit, and Wild World made the game even more social than before with the addition of online multiplayer village exploration. When you weren't leaving nasty presents for your friends, why not draw them a nice shirt design?

vs

Picross 3D: Some series have trouble making the transition from 2D to polygonal graphics. Picross 3D is the total opposite. 2010's most addicitve puzzle game, Picross 3D makes you look at the puzzles in a totally different fashion and has near infinite replay value, especially with the free content still available for a limited time.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: NFRIT Round 1: Animal Crossing Wild Word (3) v Picross 3D (6)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:33:23 PM »
Picross 3D is pretty cool, definitely one of the best puzzle games on the DS.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 05:50:59 PM »
Wild World was big at the time but I think the newer sequels have rendered it obsolete so I gots ta go with Picross.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »
Looks like I solved this puzzle. Picross makes it by a vote. Guess I was the tiebreaker....
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.