Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1170592 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Is Marvel doing it!!! Mysterio coming to the Big Screen!?
https://deadline.com/2018/05/jake-gyllenhaal-mysterio-spider-man-homecoming-sequel-1202395167/

I hope they go nuts with the visuals. It's on Sony's tab, so make the best of it. LOL

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
That would also be a really great way to explore Peter's Spider Sense.  I'm glad Marvel is digging into Spider-Man's rogue gallery for this series.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
Michael Keaton is returning too.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
MCU Sinister Six in SM: Graduation Day (Disaster)?

Vulture
Scorpion
Shocker
Mysterio

who else will join the party for SM2? or SM4?
Chameleon?
Doc Ock?
Hobgoblin?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
2021: Spider-Man and Deadpool vs The Mr. Sinister Six

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
I would love to see thing escalate with Hobgoblin being the big bad that brings the group together at the end.  It would perfectly set up for the Ultimate Spider-Man . . . timeline. . .

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
This is pretty cool - Spidey Mask with hands free working lenses.
https://twitter.com/LensesFactoryHK/status/1000112956120551424

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:40:05 PM by nickmitch »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Hemsworth builds HYPE for Avengers 4

Just as shocking as A3, but for entirely different reasons.... another large step taken in the MCU
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/01/chris-hemsworth-avengers-4-more-shocking-infinity-war/

tone it down... let's build up HYPE for Ant-Man and The Wasp first. Don't make me want to skip over this just to get to that. let's connect the dots in order please.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
To be fair, you could freeze yourself until A4 comes out and just catch Ant-Man and The Wasp on BluRay.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Rumor has it that Doctor Strange will make a cameo in Captain Marvel, as he saw she was they key to beating Thanos. https://screenrant.com/avengers-4-theory-doctor-strange-captain-marvel/

He goes back to warn Fury that a disaster is coming that will disintegrate half the world. This explains why his "Mother Fu-" line at the end of Infinity War had the tone it did. It wasn't shock so much as "are you kidding me? He could have warned me that I was one of the people disintegrated".

Also explains why Doctor Strange was mentioned as a person of interest for Shield, despite still being a neurosurgeon at the time.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
Oh wow, that actually makes a lot of sense and is pretty awesome.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
these Mutha fu..... they really plan out everything ahead of time.
That would actually be amazing if they make those connections

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
There are rumored Spider-Man spoilers floating around.
Plot and character reveals for the sequel, and a big Avengers4 spoiler. *rumor*

Character: Mysterio is in this, and working for someone larger. Smythe is in this, his son is a rival to Peter. Scorpion is likely working for same person as Mysterio, and trying to get identity of Spider-Man from the Vulture .

A4 Spoiler: Peter it's morning the death of Tony Stark
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:54:25 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
Also explains why Doctor Strange was mentioned as a person of interest for Shield, despite still being a neurosurgeon at the time.

In what film did that happen again? I forget. Would be a cool connection.
I hope Captain Marvel blows the doors off, would be cool if they adapted the Kelly Sue DeConnic timetravel plot from the comic. Carol Danvers has a lot of potential as a character, probably my most anticipated Marvel release since Black Panther.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
In what film did that happen again? I forget. Would be a cool connection.
In Captain America: Winter Soldier when Cap, Falcon, and Black Widow got Jasper Sitwell to sing about Zola’s Algorithm. Stephen Strange is considered a threat to Hydra. It was a throw away Easter egg line rather than is long-term storytelling, but it would be cool for Marvel to retroactively turn it into something for fans, like Peter Parker in Iron Man 2.

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
He also made a reference to Moon Knight in that same spiel.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
He also made a reference to Moon Knight in that same spiel.

Did he? I don't know anything about Moon Knight, but what was the reference?

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile

Okay found the clip, I suppose the logic would go like this then:
-"a TV anchor in Cairo", Moon Knight's powers are generally associated with Egyptian magic/gods. However he's not usually a public figure like a TV host as far as I'm aware? Could be a change for the MCU of course, or they could ignore this and still use Egypt if they ever wanna introduce Moon Knight haha.

-"the Undersecretary of Defense" doesn't ring a bell. A quick Google search turns up that Clay Wilson a.k.a "Force" was once blackmailed by an Undersecretary of Defense in the comics.

-"a high school valedictorian in Iowa City" I don't think this refers to anyone in particular, could be wrong.

-Bruce Banner is an obvious one.

-"stephen strange" wouldn't be a superhero yet at this point in the timeline, as that doesn't happen until after Age of Ultron (see here), but maybe he would be a person of interest for Hydra because... He's a very skilled surgeon...?

Anyway I think the first three might as well be throwaway examples, but if they were to put Moon Knight and/or Force in, they could probably make a sly reference back to this to make it all seem more pre-planned. "For one week I even worked as a showhost on Egyptian TV when someone got sick at the last minute", something like that.

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Yeah that's the one.

Admittedly I knew next to nothing about him either and certainly didn't pick it up when I saw it first.  I found it in one of those easter egg articles that some people like to publish. 

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
I'm sure the Egypt thing is nothing...they're just talking about people who see and can report bad things, same with the Undersecretary of Defense (because Pearce was a bad guy).

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Thanks for the clip! That last part "anyone who is a threat...now or in the future" really adds fuel to the fire.

In the comics, after the original Cap and Bucky seemingly died in WWII, a teacher named William Burnside and his student Jack Monroe took up the mantles of Cap and Bucky, respectively, to fight the communists in the 1950s.Jack grew up in a town in Iowa with abusive parents that were Nazi sympathizers. When the Monroe family was found out, the FBI took the parents into custody and Jack was sent to New York and attended the Lee School where he was taught by Burnside. When Red Skull attacked the U.N., the two took a faux-super soldier serum Burnside had made and defeated him. They had various adventures together until that serum they took started to backfire and made the go crazy. The government put them in cryogenic suspension, but they frequently broke out and gave Cap trouble. Eventually, Jack was rehabilitated and the real Cap took him in as a sidekick for a while under the name Nomad.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Luke Cage S2 clip: Daughter of the Dragon or Misty kicking ass with 1 arm...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGHOKENC3Y

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
****, that’s a spoiler. I haven’t finished Defenders yet. I’m going to stop watching trailers until I catch up. My fault.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
****, that’s a spoiler. I haven’t finished Defenders yet. I’m going to stop watching trailers until I catch up. My fault.

I suppose my title is also only a spoiler if you know what I'm talking about.
and Luke Cage S2 is later this month. Better start getting caught up. Luckily Defenders is only 8 episodes.