Author Topic: 3 new SSBB characters announced!!!!  (Read 2181 times)

Offline toad

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
3 new SSBB characters announced!!!!
« on: June 07, 2006, 10:26:52 AM »
okay well 1st just watch this........ http://youtube.com/watch?v=e8Emtp0kLOQ&search=koopa%20kids
and my source is from here .... http://gonintendo.com/?p=2958

*RUMOR* Sakurai announces three new Smash Bros. Brawl characters
June 7th, 2006
While there isn’t an official confirmation, I would expect this one to be true. Sakurai, Smash Bros. Brawl director let three new characters slip via a Japanese radio show. And the winners are…

Get ready to shed a tear for Mr. Game & Watch, Young Link, and the Ice Climbers…as a return for these characters doesn’t look like it will be happening. On top of that, it seems that the final number of fighters will be somewhere around 40, so there is plenty of room for brand new entries.

Reader Juno Reactor is calling bull on this story, staying that it stemmed from a fake poster on Neo-Gaf. While there hasn’t been a confirmation of the story, keep a watchful eye out.

so take it as u will

RE:3 new SSBB characters announced!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 10:36:11 AM »
Im not so sure. They said Sakurai announced it off a radio show, why not something we all could hear/see? Another thing is that there are always thousands of rumors spinning off of Nintendo. I'll just wait and see. Dont want to get overhyped.  
We will rise from the litter boxes, and send humans into the doghouses.          BEWARE!!!!! ....                                    Muah ha ha!!!!

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my pokĂ©-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: 3 new SSBB characters announced!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 10:54:24 AM »
I fully expect there to be hundreds of rumors about characters being in the game, just like there was for SSBM.

I'd bet this is BS. Why would Sakurai be releasing this information now instead of leaving characters as secret characters to be unlocked?
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Strell

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 11:00:46 AM »
This is the third time this has been posted.

Just sayin'.
I must find a way to use "burninate" more in my daily speech.

Status of Smash Bros Online bet:
$10 Bet with KashogiStogi
$10 Bet with Khushrenada
Avatar Appointment with Vudu (still need to determine what to do if I win, give suggestions!)

Update: 9/18 confirms t

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 11:42:28 AM »
and there a huge SSBB topic
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN