Author Topic: Miitomo to Launch Thursday in Japan  (Read 1440 times)

Offline AdmanAbou

• Glittery Cowboy Pooh Bear
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Miitomo to Launch Thursday in Japan
« on: March 11, 2016, 04:20:09 AM »

It’s a Mii, not Mario.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/42257/miitomo-to-launch-thursday-in-japan

Miitomo, Nintendo’s first mobile game, will launch on March 17 in Japan, according to a tweet from Nintendo.

Preregistion is still open at the Miitomo website and will earn My Nintendo Platinum Points for anyone with a Nintendo Account. Miitomo’s English website still lists a March release.

Miitomo is a free-to-play mobile game and is the first of five games announced by Nintendo and mobile partner DeNA. The game heavily features Mii characters and social interaction with other users. The other four games have no details other than a 2016 release date.

@Advntrbuddy01

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Miitomo to Launch Thursday in Japan
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:40:44 PM »
Really curious how this will hit in Japan. Maybe it will bounce off the Japanese public, which might make Nintendo's investors rowdy in strange directions.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 09:19:13 PM »
Im guessing they will test it for a week in japan and release it everywhere else on the 24th

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 09:34:13 PM »
Congrats to Nintendo on their 3,000th consecutive "first" mobile game.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.