Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 936625 times)

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
If he is the Rat, why isn't he banned?
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
ah Hah!
Exactly my point! :rolleyes:
Made you look ****.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
You're kidding. MarvelFan was Rat? How many hidden alts are there?!? Am I a dupe? This. Isn't. Really. HAPPENING!

/Sanity Effect

Aren't we all SUPER's dupes?

If we're going to ban everyone who comes back with an alt, wouldn't we have to ban that other guy again?  But then, I'd get accused of picking on him or something...
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
They've been doing it to "marvel_rat" for years.

I'm glad someone got my hint.....

for those that may have missed it

I'm wondering if he was into Japanese styled cartoons about rodents on the internet....

It's not like the text was hidden or something.... even though it was and still is.

Offline ObbyDent

• Too reasonable for this forum
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
If we're going to ban everyone who comes back with an alt, wouldn't we have to ban that other guy again?  But then, I'd get accused of picking on him or something...

I wouldn't really say that's the same situation, however.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:43:04 AM by ObbyDent »

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile

Surely there's a difference though, Rat has been back multiple times and has broken the rules and been banned just as many times. He's historically a horrible, horrible poster and hasn't seemed to have chnaged much either. With Oblivion, didn't he ask to be banned? Like with a pretty please and sprinkles on top?
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I don't know if I'd say he was that nice about it.

Besides, who said I was talking about Oblivion?

...dun dun dun.... ;)

Seriously, though, the first time 'rat was banned was because, I believe, he was a terrible poster and went on some kind of rant about politics, about how the upcoming election was so important and was going to change everything and he didn't care if he got banned for posting about it.  *edit* Well, I was close in my recollections.

The second time he got banned, I believe, was because he was a terrible poster and went on some kind of rant about Nintendo, how they were stupid for making stupid mistakes and how we were all stupid for defending them and he didn't care if he got banned for posting about it. *edit* Close again.  Not so much with the calling Nintendo fans stupid though.  He did flat-out ask to be banned though - and was fairly pleasant about it.

It's a pretty similar situation, posting a rant then virtually asking to be banned.  Unlike some of the more terrible posters, I think some of mmf's post are coherent and bring something to the conversation.  If I was going to go around banning horrible, horrible posters, he wouldn't be in the top three of my hit-list.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:11:35 AM by UncleBob »
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
If we were going to go around banning all the horrible posters it'd be down to just me and all of Ty's other dupes.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
If we were going to go around banning all the horrible posters it'd be down to just me and all of Ty's other dupes.

So you wouldn't be banning anyone at all?

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
To be fair if you'rd going to post about politics, don't do it in such a shitty, YouTube comment-esque way that shows why you are horrible at talking about politics.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

To be fair if you'rd going to post about politics, don't do it in such a shitty, YouTube comment-esque way that shows why you are horrible at talking about politics.

in his defense, that was a pretty disruptive time in American commentary. In all fairness this place turns into a ghost town every time he leave so he must be doing something right.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Maybe we need to reach out to the people in charge of this 'Nintendo World Report' place and get them posting on the forums.
The sad thing is I'm kinda being serious.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #1912 on: November 01, 2014, 12:19:52 AM »
The fact that the next mafia game is based on soccer presumably means the browns are doing very well.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #1913 on: November 01, 2014, 12:39:50 AM »
In what way do you figure the two are related?

J.P. Corbran

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: November 03, 2014, 01:09:52 AM »
Also I like how insanolord has the 64th mafia game but he made his about soccer.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: November 03, 2014, 01:57:19 AM »
Inspiration struck and I ran with it. Not like there wasn't plenty of time in which someone could have done a more thematically appropriate game.

J.P. Corbran

« Reply #1916 on: November 03, 2014, 02:13:30 PM »
how was there plenty of time, you just had a Mafia game like two months ago seriously you have no problem with never ending Mafia games but you hate there being 2 New Mario games in one year?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: November 03, 2014, 02:59:12 PM »
how was there plenty of time, you just had a Mafia game like two months ago seriously you have no problem with never ending Mafia games but you hate there being 2 New Mario games in one year?

Mario games suck. Mafia games do not. Case closed!

Another episode of Forum Justice in the books.

This has been a Mark Goodson / Bill Toddman production.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: November 03, 2014, 06:21:22 PM »
Presented by Mutual Of Omaha
Oui, Mon Gars!

« Reply #1920 on: November 04, 2014, 12:36:44 AM »
you can have your stinking mafia, I am off to replay Super Mario World for the ten thousandth time, Nintendo doens't need to make new games ever just keep re-issuing SMW over and over and they got my money.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 05, 2014, 12:04:30 AM »
I find it odd that the WWE Network is not available on Nintendo platforms. WWE has been pushing The Network HARD. It is on every possible device except Nintendo.

It's hard to do that when you're not even bringing in... wait, how much is it again?

Urge to make bad political jokes rising.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #1922 on: November 05, 2014, 12:51:36 AM »
I want to know Herman Cain's favorite Pokemon

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 05, 2014, 01:01:42 AM »
Ninetails.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 05, 2014, 01:02:20 AM »
Trubbish I think... goes with his shitty pizzas
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:05:32 AM by pokepal148 »