Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

E3 2012 Predictions

<< < (3/84) > >>

Chozo Ghost:
I remember way back when the Wii first came out there was supposed to be a Bob Ross painting game in development for it, but I guess nothing ever came of that.

Kytim89:

--- Quote from: Chozo Ghost on January 20, 2012, 03:02:25 AM ---I remember way back when the Wii first came out there was supposed to be a Bob Ross painting game in development for it, but I guess nothing ever came of that.

--- End quote ---

What are your predictions, Chozo?

famicomplicated:
My hopeful/crazy predictions, these to be shown as part of the main presentation:

-Resi 6: will turn out Wii U has been the lead SKU all along, many unique features.
-GTA 5
-Ninja Gaiden 3
-MG Rising
-Starfox - made by Retro, 4 player online co-op/battles
-NSMB Mii - pack in game, less levels than previous titles, but weekly downloadable levels
- A couple of smaller downloadable titles in the works for Wii U eShop, maybe a Yoshi game or Pokemon Colosseum type game to work with Pokemon Grey 3D (possibly also announced)

Batman: AC will be a cut price $20-30 downloadable title off the download store (via Steam/Origin etc)

There will be a bunch of 3rd party games with tacked on or very limited tablet-controller use, this will be what most gaming outlets will focus on as being the reason why Wii U will fail.

Wii U price: $299.99 with NSMB Mii and a 8/16gb harddrive/memory card

Adrock:
I was tempted to just write "Stop it, Kytim" but if we're going to have an E3 prediction thread in January, it might as well be crazy. Safe predictions are boring.

1. Super Mario Universe is announced as a launch title. It's 2.5D, cel-shaded, 2-player co-op (optional) and very different from NSMB. Developed by Retro Studios.
2. Nintendo announces that 2 tablet controllers are indeed possible on the same console but reveals the Wii U's real standard controller: an upgraded and far improved Wii Remote Plus and nunchuck.
3. Super Smash Bros. 4 trailer is shown. The game is still early but further along than Nintendo and Sakurai originally let on. It's been in development for a few months with Sakurai splitting his time between it and finishing Kid Icarus Uprising. Expected release date November 2013.

None of those things are going to happen.

Expect the usual suspects. A trailer of upcoming games, few real surprises. Ports of major 3rd party games like Resident Evil 6 and Metal Gear Rising. Price and date for Wii U. No revison for 3DS in order to keep the new hardware spotlight on Wii U but its lineup should be stronger than Wii U even with all of the inevitable 360/PS3 ports. The only real surprise for 3DS is going to be a brand new Zelda and a 3D upgraded port of Majora's Mask to tide the masses over.

marty:

--- Quote from: Adrock on January 20, 2012, 10:04:41 AM ---...
None of those things are going to happen.

--- End quote ---
Haha!

honest predictions:
1. Multi-player Zelda game that uses 3ds/WiiU connectivity.
2. Metal gear or something close to it from Konami.
3. Sega reel with at least one new 3d Sonic game
4. Nintendo WiiU reel with smartphone like games but with Mario/Dk mascots.
5. No NSMBMii.

wild predictions:
1. WiiU controller is also a scale.
2. WiiU to launch with online service that can do video/voice chat out of the box.
3. 3D Mario game that borrows a lot from Okami.
4. Starfox reboot that uses human characters instead of furries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version