Author Topic: Episode 628: This Podcast Remastered by M2  (Read 3040 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 628: This Podcast Remastered by M2
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:28:20 PM »

Shadow launching the same day it's announced.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/50957/episode-628-this-podcast-remastered-by-m2

"New Business" is only a title.

With that out of the way, here's a whole lot of "New Business" this week, and pretty much all of it is old. Guillaume has made his way back to Alrest, taking another stab at Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It's a sleep-depriving experience, which means he's truly engaged with the Xenoblade Way. Jon is playing Turok. I'm serious. He's got the remaster that came out on Xbox One, but it's also available on Switch. Greg played a whole lot of Contra, with Contra Anniversary Collection. If you want to play as German-approved robot people, M2's got you covered. James closes out New Business with the return of a curse, The Last Remnant is out on Switch and this burden has been placed on him to review.

After the break we knock out a single email. It's a simple question, what games need to be re-released every generation. You can re-release our questions by sending us an email.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 628: This Podcast Remastered by M2
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 05:07:31 PM »
I played Probotector on Gameboy as a kid. I didnt even know it was supposed to be a Contra game until a few years ago.

As for Megadrive slowdown, my mind was blown the first time I played 60Hz Sonic the Hedgehog. It is actually fast! This was in 2017 when I bought the Gamecube Sonic Mega Collection.

Offline wcmullins

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 08:12:43 PM »
RE4 is one of my favorite games but i do think there is something about letting a game rest for a bit.

We never thought we would see the disney nes games and they made it back. They didnt have to deal with music rights though.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 02:04:12 PM »
You could always say, "If I haven't played it, it's new to me" except in this case you can't.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Kobeskillz

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 01:32:48 AM »
Doom 64 is one of the best dooms. Crazy underrated and still holds up. The game is buttery smooth on n64.