Author Topic: 2nd Wiimote Won't Synch w/Warioware  (Read 1578 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
2nd Wiimote Won't Synch w/Warioware
« on: February 06, 2007, 05:39:57 AM »
I can't get my 2nd Wiimote to synch with the console when I'm playing Warioware.  It works fine with Wii Sports, but as soon as Warioware loads up it's MIA.

I've tried pressing the red button on the controller and then pressing the red button on the Wii.  All 4 controller lights light up, then it lights only the second light (which makes it look like it worked), then the controller lights go out.

This is with a fresh set of batteries in the Wiimote.

Is there something I'm missing here?  I figured that if a second Wiimote works with one game, it'd work with them all.  Apparently that isn't the case.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: 2nd Wiimote Won't Synch w/Warioware
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 05:51:08 AM »
Hahaha.... My bro and I went through this exact exercise before we finally figured it out.  "There can only be one 'Form Baton' " is the theme of the game .... you can only use one controller.  The game physically commands the other remotes off and there's no point in activating them.  You can, just like any other game, switch which remote is first player.

Combined with the large number of games that require you to have a clear shot of the sensor bar..... multiplayer didn't work well for us, even with only 4 people.  (The one strike and your out modes would not fly for sure!)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
RE:2nd Wiimote Won't Synch w/Warioware
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 02:48:09 AM »
Hilarious.  It probably says that in the manual, but I never read manuals so there you go.  Thanks man, now I know that nothing's broken.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog