Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Safe Words 18: Another Jamie Oliver Cooking Show. Game Launch Thread!

(1/9) > >>

Khushrenada:
When life’s crazy busy, all I crave is amusing forum fun that’s quick and easy to make. So, after all of these years, I’ve come up with a new way of forum gaming that’s completely changed my life and it’s going to take the stress out of yours too. I’m stripping back excitement to its bare essentials and I’m going to show you some amazing results using just the most basic forum ingredients. We’re talking high stakes fast!

And these are great competitions without the Mafia guilt. The ultimate pick-and-play of go-to fun for those of you who love your forums but don’t have the time or energy for complicated Mafia rulesets. If you’ve got a long old list of rules for a game, that’s one more reason to not play and I want to get you all playing. Balanced, pleasurable and good for you. You can create magic in the Funhouse with some time saving tricks and multi-tasking to the max. If you think you haven’t got time to play, think again!

You must not confuse simple with not lively. This is really lively. It’s delicious, nutritious, super-slow fun as we wait two days for Stratos to select a word. Right. Let's play it!

Players so far:

Order.RSS
NWR_insanolord
TOPHATANT123
BeautifulShy
nickmitch
Stratos
AJBungle
MASB
ShyGuy
Mop it up
Luigi Dude

A total of 11 wonderous chefs have signed on so far.

Khushrenada:
For reference, that introduction is sort of a mash-up of the introduction to the Jamie's Quick And Easy Food series with a bit of his 15 Minute Meals intro mixed in there as well with it being adjusted to more appropriate Safe Words... wording.

How many other chefs are we going to have sign-up to be part of this new culinary experiment?

Order.RSS:
Can't wait to see Jamie get owned by those nugget desiring third graders all over again.

In.

NWR_insanolord:
Time to finish #2 once more. Im in.

TOPHATANT123:
Count me in

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version