Author Topic: Oculus Quest 2: Entering the VR from the comfort of my BR  (Read 78391 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Oculus Quest 2: Entering the VR from the comfort of my BR
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2024, 04:55:23 PM »
Sounds like the PSVR2 is supposed to get a PC hookup.
I've never used used it, but does that mean it's gonna be compatible with all/most the VR games available on PC at some point?

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2024, 09:38:40 AM »
I've never used used it, but does that mean it's gonna be compatible with all/most the VR games available on PC at some point?
Sounds promising, but my guess is the game your playing needs to already be PSVR2 compatible, but now you can play the PC version? Do you have a link for where you read this?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2024, 02:20:10 AM »

Sounds promising, but my guess is the game your playing needs to already be PSVR2 compatible, but now you can play the PC version? Do you have a link for where you read this?

https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-just-casually-announced-psvr-2s-biggest-upgrade-yet-and-im-ecstatic/

https://www.theverge.com/2024/2/22/24079928/sony-psvr2-pc-support-2024

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2024, 11:00:09 AM »
I actually read that blog post but did not pick up that last line about PC support. The messaging is strange "we are currently testing the ability for PS VR2 players to access additional games on PC to offer even more game variety in addition to the PS VR2 titles available through PS5. We hope to make this support available..."
I am reading that as not just playing PC versions of Playstation games though. Then it would have to connect to Steam or Epic store right? Personally I would have to do some rearranging to get set up for VR with my PC as it is not part of my home entertainment set up, just where I do work. Still, to play Half Life Alyx or Fallout 4 VR it might be worth it.