Gaming Forums > General Gaming

2022 NWR Forum Awards - Best PlayStation Game

(1/3) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
The 2022 NWR Forum AwardsBest PlayStation GameThe results of the poll will only be revealed once the voting is done (December 13). You should be able to change your vote until then. Make sure to sound off in the comments if the game is on your backlog as we can have a separate award for that. Even though the official nominees list is closed, you can still reply with a write-in. Best of luck to all the nominees.

M.K.Ultra:
I voted for Horizon Forbidden West here and with The Game Awards (which allows you to vote for up to ten choices!). But I wanted to give a shout out to Stray which is on my backlog and probably my most anticipated backlogged game. I am still finishing Sackboy but I hope to get to it soon. I was fine with the PS4 version of The Last of Us and did not enjoy the previous God of War as much as most people so I am not planning to get either of those.

M.K.Ultra:
Congratulations to the winners of The Game Awards

* God of War Ragnorok won Best Action/Adventure, Best Narrative, Best Score and Music, Best Audio Design, Best Performance, and Innovation in Accessibility
* Stray won Best Indie and Best Debut Indie
* Grand Turismo 7 won Best Sports/Racing

Khushrenada:
As commented before, I've played none of these. However, I now see that Stray is one of the nominees so I voted for it because it is the game I'd most like to see come to Switch. It's been awhile since I've seen a game that I'm kind of jealous is PS-exclusive. If it had been released on Switch, it would have instantly been one of the most wanted titles I'd want to purchase and add to my library.

broodwars:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on December 09, 2022, 04:42:11 PM ---As commented before, I've played none of these. However, I now see that Stray is one of the nominees so I voted for it because it is the game I'd most like to see come to Switch. It's been awhile since I've seen a game that I'm kind of jealous is PS-exclusive. If it had been released on Switch, it would have instantly been one of the most wanted titles I'd want to purchase and add to my library.

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't be surprised if Stray was a very limited timed exclusive. I expect it will probably be on Xbox and Switch as some sort of "Game of the Year" version by next Summer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version